• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Battery case for the Zlip3

Search This thread

Ptrprkr

Sep 15, 2021
Saw a post on Reddit on this exact need. I'm pretty sure it was in the Flip 3 subreddit. Maybe check it out.

senergy

Oct 26, 2006
I've got this one
and fitted the metal ring. Its a bit bigger than the phone when it's closed.
Charges a bit slow, ~700mA which is not classified as Fast Charging..

I've found there is a noticeable difference between Magsafe compatible chargers and compatible with magsafe. i.e.
Magsafe compatible do up to 15W for apple but 7.5w for non-apple i.e. made for apple.
Compatible with Magsafe do up to 15W for android and 7.5W for apple. i.e. Made for android.

If I was to buy again I'd try the mophie snap+ battery pack., but I'm not sure of its size

Cicada1o1

Oct 27, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I've got this one
and fitted the metal ring. Its a bit bigger than the phone when it's closed.
Charges a bit slow, ~700mA which is not classified as Fast Charging..

I've found there is a noticeable difference between Magsafe compatible chargers and compatible with magsafe. i.e.
Magsafe compatible do up to 15W for apple but 7.5w for non-apple i.e. made for apple.
Compatible with Magsafe do up to 15W for android and 7.5W for apple. i.e. Made for android.

If I was to buy again I'd try the mophie snap+ battery pack., but I'm not sure of its size
Wouldnt that be far too big for the flip 3?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wondering if anyone came across a battery case or a magsafe style powerbank which works well with the zflip 3.