Battery Charging problem when OFF...

Search This thread

Mord0rr

May 24, 2013
Help here:

OP6 + unlocked+TWRP+Magisk+ Pie9.0.9 xXx Rom.

Yesterday i replace the battery, and it was after one year, wish was without energy. Before assemble rear, i charge a little and test everything.

However i have a strange problem:

When charging OFF, the phone boots and appears the information of telephone unlocked, and stays there.

It should appear the symbol of a central battery + percentage and then go black.

Apart that, everything seems ok with the phone, i can turn OFF, reboot normally, enter TWRP and then system...

Is this normal? Or maybe is something wrong with battery?

Mord0rr

May 24, 2013
Hi.
It charges normally. On or OFF. Last time i erase and flash ROM 9.0.9, i did have some problems in fact....
And i did flash 9.0.9 Autoinstall from Maurofrio, full package. Everthing seems normal and ok....TWRP, Magisk, etc,etc....

Edit:
Turn off, conect cable, vibrate, and get unlock message.
Press power button + 6 seconds, gets black.......vibrate and again message.....something is weird....
Does not show red light of charging, but i think its hardware here, not software.

Last edited:
Reactions: White.Opaert

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can your phone charge in unlock interface? Maybe your phone's boot partition is broken, and it can't show charging interface. Try to use mem tools to flash a full package.
    Hi.
    It charges normally. On or OFF. Last time i erase and flash ROM 9.0.9, i did have some problems in fact....
    And i did flash 9.0.9 Autoinstall from Maurofrio, full package. Everthing seems normal and ok....TWRP, Magisk, etc,etc....

Edit:
    Turn off, conect cable, vibrate, and get unlock message.
    Press power button + 6 seconds, gets black.......vibrate and again message.....something is weird....
    Does not show red light of charging, but i think its hardware here, not software.
    Hi.
    Try to use MSM Download Tool to restore phone, it will fix everything except the hardware problem.