• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Battery Drain - Deep Sleep Issue - Redmi Note 10 Pro

Search This thread

Mayank170989

Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
I am using the Redmi Note 10 Pro, OS - DotOS 5.1.3
My phone is not going to deep sleep, heavy battery drain, 2% battery drain every hour (When the screen is off).

Any help will be appreciated.

I have attached the batterystats.

Attachments

• batterstats.txt
    522.1 KB · Views: 45

Mayank170989

Jan 25, 2016
On BBS, look at Wake Locks and Partial Wake Locks. What is at the top of those screens?
i have run the BBS for 30 mins (when the screen is off). please have a look on the attached images and please guide what is the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210823-022728.png
    Screenshot_20210823-022728.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20210823-022739.png
    Screenshot_20210823-022739.png
    324 KB · Views: 112

EEngineer

Oct 20, 2011
USA
T-Mobile LG G5
You're getting a lot of power manager wakelocks instead of an app wakelock. I'm not familiar with DotOS but I'm guessing you have a widget and/or a background app that is behaving badly and rudely waking up your device.

I'd disable background data for some or all of your apps and see if that makes a difference. Also from looking at your battery stats if you have a Google search widget on the desktop remove that and see if that helps.

Mayank170989

Jan 25, 2016
You're getting a lot of power manager wakelocks instead of an app wakelock. I'm not familiar with DotOS but I'm guessing you have a widget and/or a background app that is behaving badly and rudely waking up your device.

I'd disable background data for some or all of your apps and see if that makes a difference. Also from looking at your battery stats if you have a Google search widget on the desktop remove that and see if that helps.
Thanks for the Help.
But i have got the solution.

The Solution to deep sleep in any custom rom is -
1. Disable AOD
2. Disable Edge lightning (generally disabling everything related to AOD).
3. Diable Pocket Mode (Very important)

reboot the device.

and Deep Sleep issue will be fixed after that.

RVSingh

Jan 30, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Redmi 9A
Thanks for the Help.
But i have got the solution.

The Solution to deep sleep in any custom rom is -
1. Disable AOD
2. Disable Edge lightning (generally disabling everything related to AOD).
3. Diable Pocket Mode (Very important)

reboot the device.

and Deep Sleep issue will be fixed after that.
Since you have already rooted.Try servicely and naptime together for better bb and deep sleep.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On BBS, look at Wake Locks and Partial Wake Locks. What is at the top of those screens?