• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Battery drain is insane!

Search This thread

Iloudsan

Nov 22, 2012
Hello guys I just bought v20 second hand after my Huawei mate 9 broke I just can't deal with the battery drain the battery drains really quickly!! Without doing any thing that actually drains no gaming only browsing I lost 8% within 10 minutes wth! Any help or advice am already using force dose and greenify

tompika72

Oct 7, 2009
Vienna
I had exactly the same problem. It was a perfect phone with great battery life until I updated to Nougat. Since then I had to charge 2 times a day. I did some research on the net, LOTS of other users from all over the globe had the similar problem, and all of them experienced this after the Nougat update. I gave away my one (I mainly used as a DAP, not a phone), but the only solution might be to root it and revert back to older firmware.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

If it's possible at all. I didn't waste my time with it.

HD2FORNICK

Mar 14, 2011
I had exactly the same problem. It was a perfect phone with great battery life until I updated to Nougat. Since then I had to charge 2 times a day. I did some research on the net, LOTS of other users from all over the globe had the similar problem, and all of them experienced this after the Nougat update. I gave away my one (I mainly used as a DAP, not a phone), but the only solution might be to root it and revert back to older firmware.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

If it's possible at all. I didn't waste my time with it.

The V20 came with Nougat!