Question Battery Drain

Search This thread

rachnov55

Aug 18, 2008
How's the battery drain on your device?

mine seem to drain really quickly...just using chrome it can drain almost 1% a minute.

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Nothing Phone 1
How's the battery drain on your device?

mine seem to drain really quickly...just using chrome it can drain almost 1% a minute.

Awesome... In my previous Mi11 Xiaomi i had 3.5/4hrs SOT Max, now with a full usage (Game, Call, Web, Music (Deezer), GPS (Waze)) i have without proble 6.5/7.5 hrs SOT.

It's the phone with the best optimisation i've never had.
It seems it's true this SoC has really been optimized for Nothing, you can feel the difference like a homemade SoC (Tensor, Apple)

Ky0sHiR0

Aug 30, 2013
Do You experience high drain after the night? Like 8-10 hours of sleep result is like 12-14% drain.
It should be like 0,3-0,6% per hour max.

hongjiu923

Jan 31, 2011
Battery life for me hasn't been impressive. On 1.1.3, I unplug at 5am and by 4-5pm I am down to 20% battery while running on LTE with 5G option off. Average SOT on such cases is around 5hrs. No gaming, just messaging, a few calls, browsing and streaming YouTube, and listening to music. So for my use case scenario it will usually die before I can get home from work.

REWHEX

Dec 30, 2021
Guys I've found that for some reason, on my EU 1.1.3 version, there is an app called Log Tool (NTLogTool.apk) which is draining my battery all the time. I checked all the apps, and pretty sure that Nothing internal apps is the reason. I disabled and restricted apps, as you can see on screenshot. Now it only takes 6% for 8 hours sleep, before was 15-20%!

Screenshot_20220913-193537.png

Reactions: Nephilim1985

diodio12

Sep 3, 2022
Guys I've found that for some reason, on my EU 1.1.3 version, there is an app called Log Tool (NTLogTool.apk) which is draining my battery all the time. I checked all the apps, and pretty sure that Nothing internal apps is the reason. I disabled and restricted apps, as you can see on screenshot. Now it only takes 6% for 8 hours sleep, before was 15-20%!

View attachment 5710565

I don't even have this and my battery life is REALLY good. Maybe you forgot to uncheck unnecessary things when you configure your phone ?

diodio12

Sep 3, 2022
No, I've dismissed user experience program, etc. But yes, currently I can't find any other person with Log Tool app
but it's the nft stuff right? I don't have any apps nft related, but you even have NFT Gallery. I don't remember exactly but I think you could have deactivated the web 3 stuff when you configure your phone on a higher firmare.

REWHEX

Dec 30, 2021
but it's the nft stuff right? I don't have any apps nft related, but you even have NFT Gallery. I don't remember exactly but I think you could have deactivated the web 3 stuff when you configure your phone on a higher firmare.
When the phone came, it was on 1.0.2, and I've configured phone on this version, than it was updated to 1.1.3. There is no possibility to update to 1.1.3 first

ia1

Oct 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S20
Moto G 5G

View attachment 5710565
where i find this restricted apps menu?
pls tell me

P6P

Oct 29, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Nothing Phone 1
Battery life for me hasn't been impressive. On 1.1.3, I unplug at 5am and by 4-5pm I am down to 20% battery while running on LTE with 5G option off. Average SOT on such cases is around 5hrs. No gaming, just messaging, a few calls, browsing and streaming YouTube, and listening to music. So for my use case scenario it will usually die before I can get home from work.
5h only? I get 8,5h minimum.

Reactions: dexlemaffo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Screenshot_20220913-193537.png
    5h only? I get 8,5h minimum.
    Me 30h with gaming...
    You will never reach 10h SOT but told me to stop with nonsense
    where i find this restricted apps menu?
    pls tell me
    Once you restrict an app using App Info, you will see it in Settings -> Battery -> Adaptive Battery -> Restricted Apps.

To restrict the battery for a particular app, either long press an app icon and go to App Info, OR go in to Settings -> Apps -> See All nnn apps (nnn is the number of apps installed on your phone), find and tap on the desired app.

You should see a setting for Battery, tap on this and select the desired setting - Unrestricted, Optimised or Restricted.