• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Battery life experience

Search This thread

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
OK, so these are today's stats, currently on 57% with 1h12m SOT.. A bit pathetic, right?

Any tips on what else to look for?

TIA,
Thanos
Check android system wakelock and see if camera service wakelock is causing the drain. It's a known issue with the S21U the movement causes camera wakelock so when walking it drains the battery.

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
Check android system wakelock and see if camera service wakelock is causing the drain. It's a known issue with the S21U the movement causes camera wakelock so when walking it drains the battery.
One of the screenshot shows 1% drain due to camera service worker, but its still minimal in total drain and drain even happens when phone is just lying on the table. I am now making another backup and will make another factory reset to see if this will change anything, although doubt it.

What should be the battery voltage on a fully charged new/healthy battery on this device? Any idea?

Yesterday I was comparing my stats with one friends S21u and I was abt to cry. A full charge on mine says the battery will last 14hrs, whereas on his it said 1 day and 12hrs. Honestly, I am getting less than 3.5hrs SOT, so it is not that I am really using the phone throughout the day😒

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
^ as someone else pointed out, Outlook seems to be juicing out a lot of your batt in the background. would putting it into deep sleep work for you, i.e., not getting notifs real time?
As above, unfortunately this only happens on s21u, never happened on the previous phones; I put it in sleep for now, in order to test the phone's behaviour. I am getting so many emails throughout the day maybe 1000-1500emails,so real time won't make a difference because anyway I checking the list. The thing is that during office hours I don't care about emails on the phone, being in front of the computer, so the best thing would be to be able to set it asleep the office hours and fully awake after-office hours and weekends.

agiosioannis

Aug 22, 2009
larnaca
Screenshot_20210824-090921_DeviceKeystring.jpg
my battery life is about 4 hours screen time max per charge until 20% . maybe is because of csc version ? i have also the sensors off toggle . anyone who has test it ? thanks

BaltazarIX

Aug 10, 2013
Baranowo
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I've got decent SOT in two charges in a row. Last change I've made was putting binance into deep sleep and samsung browser into light sleep.

Both screenshots taken at 18% battery.

99% WI-FI, 5g turned off, full HD 120Hz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-204937_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-204937_Device care.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_20210825-223724_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20210825-223724_Device care.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 162

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
After one month of ownership of the S21U, battery life still seems sh*t. I have put many apps to deep sleep and even more to light sleep, still cannot get decent battery life though. It's the first phone after many years that I am afraid of running out of battery during the day with light to medium use.

Here are some screenshots, any tips/guidance will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
T

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-001629_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-001629_Device care.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20210911-234601_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-234601_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20210911-234442_AccuBattery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-234442_AccuBattery.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20210911-234547_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-234547_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20210911-234538_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-234538_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20210911-234525_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-234525_GSam Battery Monitor Pro.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: ccezar2004

Limeybastard

Oct 3, 2013
Florida unfortunately.
So my girlfriend has the poco x3 pro and i have s21 ultra which have the same battery size, the majority of our apps are the same with the same basic weather widget, the poco x3 loses around 0.2% per hour while my s21 ultra loses 1.5% an hour, come the end of the day she has at least 30% more battery and we both have similar SOTs, its really quite amazing how bad Samsung are at battery life compared to other companies
Because for nearly every single Google app / process Samsung have their own versions also, you're effectively having two leeches draining your battery and spying on you.

Quazza

Oct 22, 2013
Sure does, but it did not kill my battery in my previous devices with same accounts loaded and same usage, so its really weird. This morning I put outlook to sleep, in order to see how is the battery drain this way.

You don't need to remove it. Just have it set so it's not running in the background at all. I have it, use it but and Ive currently got 40% battery left with 4hours OST and outlook ha used 1%

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
You don't need to remove it. Just have it set so it's not running in the background at all. I have it, use it but and Ive currently got 40% battery left with 4hours OST and outlook ha used 1%
Tried that, but the problem is that whenever I open it it takes time to load all the emails that I received, I receive more or less 1000-1500 emails/day. Even on weekends when the emails received drop to less than 100/day and even though outlook is barely draining the battery during wknds, yet again the battery life of the phone is pathetic 😭

MajorAly

May 20, 2012
Jeddah
Let me jump in after a long time to the battery draining bandwagon.

I finally upgraded my S8+ which I got at launch back in 2017 to S21 Ultra Exynos (512GB/16GB RAM variant) 4 days ago.

The phone feels amazing compared to the 4 generations old S8+ and that's a given.

Since my S8+ had 4 years of data accumulated (64GB internal + 64GB SD card), I used Smart Switch to transfer each and everything to the new phone, because why not, it's convenient.

And now what's started to happen is the same woe that I had forgotten about battery issues of Android as iPhone had spoiled me way too much.

The new phone just seems to drain battery even with nothing going on. I have checked battery app usage, it is still learning patterns, put many apps to deep sleep, some to light sleep. Google Play Services for both normal and secure folder seem to run in the background, although their battery consumption is very less in the range of ~0.x.

Even though I live in a 5G supported area, I have switched the phone to 3G only as I do not use 5G or even mobile data on this phone as this is my secondary phone (iPhone 12PM is my main daily driver with 5G and all of that). But still, as soon as I will unplug the phone from the charger, within 5-10mins the battery will drop to 99% from 100%.

Now it could be because of the following things:
  • Background sync (disabled now)
  • Used to use Your Phone Companion with my Windows laptop (disabled it after it showed heavy background usage)
  • Always-On display
  • Location turned on always
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Live video wallpaper on the lockscreen
  • There was an app crashing daily (as per the Battery settings analysis, removed it now, app was ECOVACS home)
  • 120Hz + WQHD+ enabled (frankly will never change this setting, what's the use of buying a top-notch phone and disable all the features?)
Could be some other things that I may not be remembering currently.

So...what are my options? I'm not in the mood to do a factory reset and set up the phone completely as new without restoring the backup from the S8+.

I will also try a battery recalibration by letting it drain completely and then do a full charge to see if it works or not.

Let me jump in after a long time to the battery draining bandwagon.

I finally upgraded my S8+ which I got at launch back in 2017 to S21 Ultra Exynos (512GB/16GB RAM variant) 4 days ago.

The phone feels amazing compared to the 4 generations old S8+ and that's a given.

Since my S8+ had 4 years of data accumulated (64GB internal + 64GB SD card), I used Smart Switch to transfer each and everything to the new phone, because why not, it's convenient.

And now what's started to happen is the same woe that I had forgotten about battery issues of Android as iPhone had spoiled me way too much.

The new phone just seems to drain battery even with nothing going on. I have checked battery app usage, it is still learning patterns, put many apps to deep sleep, some to light sleep. Google Play Services for both normal and secure folder seem to run in the background, although their battery consumption is very less in the range of ~0.x.

Even though I live in a 5G supported area, I have switched the phone to 3G only as I do not use 5G or even mobile data on this phone as this is my secondary phone (iPhone 12PM is my main daily driver with 5G and all of that). But still, as soon as I will unplug the phone from the charger, within 5-10mins the battery will drop to 99% from 100%.

Now it could be because of the following things:
  • Background sync (disabled now)
  • Used to use Your Phone Companion with my Windows laptop (disabled it after it showed heavy background usage)
  • Always-On display
  • Location turned on always
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Live video wallpaper on the lockscreen
  • There was an app crashing daily (as per the Battery settings analysis, removed it now, app was ECOVACS home)
  • 120Hz + WQHD+ enabled (frankly will never change this setting, what's the use of buying a top-notch phone and disable all the features?)
Could be some other things that I may not be remembering currently.

So...what are my options? I'm not in the mood to do a factory reset and set up the phone completely as new without restoring the backup from the S8+.

I will also try a battery recalibration by letting it drain completely and then do a full charge to see if it works or not.
Battery dropping from 100-99 in 5-10 mins after unplugging happens to me too. But over the rest of the day, I get mixed usage of around 16 hours awake, 4 hours SOT and I go to bed with around 30% battery left. This is with no debloating and using nearly everything Samsung has to offer on the phone (everything is on, including constant connection with my Tab S7 and Watch Active 2). I've come to accept this as reasonably good battery life "for my use case scenario". Others may have better or worse battery life, depending on their expectations.

What are your daily battery stats like? Standby, SOT etc (100%-99% drop doesn't really extrapolate well into average battery life). After how much use does the battery die if you don't top it off and continue to use normally? How does standby and screen on time compare with your iPhone for a similar use case? Figuring this out may give you some kind of baseline from where to scope your expectations.

Also, I'd wait for a few more days before doing anything drastic or changing too many settings on the phone. Any new phone gets hammered in its honeymoon period and takes a while to settle into a more routine day to day usage.

That's all I have to add right now. Belay your anxiety for a few more days and see how things pan out.

MajorAly

May 20, 2012
Jeddah
Battery dropping from 100-99 in 5-10 mins after unplugging happens to me too. But over the rest of the day, I get mixed usage of around 16 hours awake, 4 hours SOT and I go to bed with around 30% battery left. This is with no debloating and using nearly everything Samsung has to offer on the phone (everything is on, including constant connection with my Tab S7 and Watch Active 2). I've come to accept this as reasonably good battery life "for my use case scenario". Others may have better or worse battery life, depending on their expectations.

What are your daily battery stats like? Standby, SOT etc (100%-99% drop doesn't really extrapolate well into average battery life). After how much use does the battery die if you don't top it off and continue to use normally? How does standby and screen on time compare with your iPhone for a similar use case? Figuring this out may give you some kind of baseline from where to scope your expectations.

Also, I'd wait for a few more days before doing anything drastic or changing too many settings on the phone. Any new phone gets hammered in its honeymoon period and takes a while to settle into a more routine day to day usage.

That's all I have to add right now. Belay your anxiety for a few more days and see how things pan out.
Oh man, it's been way too long since I visited forum xda that I forgot to check for replies. Apologies for that.

The results now I believe are improving, as my average SoT on my iPhone is anywhere between 3hrs-3.5hrs before plugging it in (although I plug it when it drops to 50%) and an average Screen off time of about 1hr.

The phone currently has learnt/analyzed the usage patterns so I expect it to provide a better time, also I'm going the route of battery calibration, currently it is sitting at 39%, going to let it drain completely and charge it (will be using 25W original Samsung travel adapter for super fast charging).

The only thing I changed from yesterday was that I enrolled in the Beta program for Google Play Services and uninstalled a few more apps that were not being used.

Screenshot-20210914-094209-Device-care.jpg

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
I am on the same boat with the members above, the battery drops from 100% to 95% within 20mins of getting unplugged; reminds me of the glorious HTC days.. 🤣

Below are my latest stars, after reviewing which I am starting to believe that the battery capacity on my one month old phone is the culprit of my battery problems. I switched on my p40 pro two days ago and have it lying on the desk without sim cards but all apps are getting push notifications, updates etc (I even had to update 146 apps in playstore), yet the battery at the moment is 68%, OK I know that not having sim in the phone will significantly reduce battery drain, yet I am sure that the S21U without sim would die in 2 days with no use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-212003_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20210915-212003_Device care.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210916-002954_AccuBattery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-002954_AccuBattery.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210916-002946_AccuBattery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-002946_AccuBattery.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: vlubosh
After the AUHD update, battery seems to have improved significantly, at least for me. I'm running everything on the phone, without any debloat or disabling any of the Samsung or Google functions and end the day with around 40-50% battery remaining almost every single day... Average SOT is now around 6 hours and standby time is 36 hours.

Screenshot_20210915-194951_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-163556_Device care.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Limeybastard

Oct 3, 2013
Florida unfortunately.
I am on the same boat with the members above, the battery drops from 100% to 95% within 20mins of getting unplugged; reminds me of the glorious HTC days.. 🤣

Below are my latest stars, after reviewing which I am starting to believe that the battery capacity on my one month old phone is the culprit of my battery problems. I switched on my p40 pro two days ago and have it lying on the desk without sim cards but all apps are getting push notifications, updates etc (I even had to update 146 apps in playstore), yet the battery at the moment is 68%, OK I know that not having sim in the phone will significantly reduce battery drain, yet I am sure that the S21U without sim would die in 2 days with no use.
Lol my battery health is 89% after one week from new 🤣 I ain't worried. As I haven't fully charged the phone to 100% yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-002221_AccuBattery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-002221_AccuBattery.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 25

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please post the debloat list when you get the chance. Thanks!
    Hey mate sorry for the long wait, here it is:
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.dsi.ant.sample.acquirechannels
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.dsi.ant.server
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.dsi.ant.service.socket

pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.routines
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.bixby.agent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.bixby.agent.dummy
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.bixby.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.settings.bixby
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.systemui.bixby2
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.bixby.wakeup

pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.dexonpc
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.desktopmode.uiservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.desktoplauncher
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.desktopsystemui

pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.printspooler
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.bips
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.printservice.recommendation

pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.appmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.katana
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.services
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.system

pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory.camera
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sem.factoryapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory.cameralyzer
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.factorykeystring
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.servicemodeapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.RilServiceModeApp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.bluetoothtest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.hwmoduletest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.wlantest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.epdgtestapp

pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.docs
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.photos
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.videos
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.youtube.music
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.chrome
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.turbo
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.partnersetup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.ar.core
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.tts
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.gms.location.history
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.maps
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.feedback
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.youtube
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.tachyon
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.audio.hearing.visualization.accessibility.scribe
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.projection.gearhead
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.restore
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.configupdater
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.syncadapters.calendar
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.onetimeinitializer

pm uninstall --user 0 com.hiya.star
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartcallprovider

pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.visionarapps
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aremoji
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aremojieditor
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.mimage.avatarstickers
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.ardrawing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.arzone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.camera.sticker.facearavatar.preload
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.livestickers
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.pink
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.stickercenter
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.scan3d

pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.containeragent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.analytics.uploader
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.knox.cloudmdm.smdms
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.attestation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.containercore
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.knox.securefolder
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.managedprovisioning
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.knox.keychain
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.knox.vpn.proxyhandler
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.ucs.agent.ese

pm uninstall --user 0 com.linkedin.android

pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.appmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.office.officehubrow
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.office.outlook
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.skydrive

pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.sree
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.voc
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.drivelink.stub
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.forest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.fmm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.game.gametools
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.game.gamehome
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.game.gos
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.calendar
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.ledbackcover
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.simplesharing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.social
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.rubin.app
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.coldwalletservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.scloud
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.spage
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdx
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.kidsinstaller
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.mirrorlink
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.samsungpass
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.samsungpassautofill
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.authfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.spayfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.svoiceime
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.fast
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.sec.android.teegris.tui_service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartswitchassistant
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.klmsagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.tips
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.themestore
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.themecenter
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdecservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.sm.devicesecurity
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.oneconnect
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.beaconmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.reminder
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aware.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.sharelive
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mateagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.omcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.securitylogagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.klmsagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.brightnessbackupservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.shortcutbackupservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.gamedriver.S11MaliG77
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.accesory
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.dynamiclock
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.clipboardsaveservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.icecone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mobileservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.sait.sohservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.crane
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.sdm.config
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.allshare.service.mediashare
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.cidmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartmirroring
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdx.kit
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.service.tagservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.easysetup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.net.wifi.wifiguider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.watchmanagerstub
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.ucs.agent.boot
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.dqagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aircommandmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.samsungpositioning
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.ipsgeofence
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mcfserver
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.svcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.storyservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.da.daagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.ipservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.safetyinformation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.sm.policy
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.tapack.authfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.location
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.camerasdkservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.cameraxservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartcallprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.faceservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartface
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.sec.android.application.csc
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.aasaservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.digitalkey
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.easyMover
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.easyMover.Agent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.cover.ledcover
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.daemonapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.parser
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.shealth
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.sdk.health
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.service.health
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.billing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.widgetapp.webmanual
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.setupwizardlegalprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.ringtoneBR
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.setupwizardlegalprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.diagmonagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.DataCreate
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.samsungapps
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.chromecustomizations
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.preloadinstaller
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.popupcalculator
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.widgetapp.easymodecontactswidget
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.personalization
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.sdhms
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.emergencymode.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.emergencylauncher
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.provider.emergencymode
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.apex
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.applinker
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.uibcvirtualsoftkey
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.ocrservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.location.nsflp2
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.spp.push
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.mhs.smarttethering
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.mldapchecker
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.mdm.services.simpin
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.sve
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.bcservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.samsung.advp.imssettings
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.modem.settings
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.cts.ctsshim
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.bookmarkprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.egg
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.emergency
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.wallpaperbackup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.dynsystem
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.apps.tag
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.providers.calendar
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.calllogbackup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.providers.userdictionary
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.autoinstalls.config.samsung
    pm uninstall --user 0 android.autoinstalls.config.samsung
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.skms.android.agent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.diotek.sec.lookup.dictionary
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.setupwizard
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.cmfa.framework
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.gpuwatchapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.hdmapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.pushmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mapsagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.oda.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.accessibility.talkback

pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.service.peoplestripe
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.sbrowseredge

pm uninstall --user 0 de.axelspringer.yana.zeropage
    Hey guys,
    So a month after the launch of the Galaxy S21 Ultra, what is your battery life experience? Give us your feedback and numbers.
    Please mention your chipset (Exynos or Snapdragon) and post a screenshot if possible.

Personally, I'm pretty satisfied with battery life. I usually get a day and a half with around 9h of SOT. I have the Exynos model and my screen is set to 1080p with standard motion smoothness. Bluetooth is always on and I use 4G most of the time. All other settings are set to default.

Screenshot_20210303-104227_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    Can't complain, I get around 5 hours SOT a day with 30 to 40% left in the tank.

That said, I am stuck at home all day on WiFi, so sure that will decrease when I'm out and about with location on and 4g/5g but still pretty decent.

Exynos, QHD, 120hz, active 2 connected all day, some debloating and Bixby routines to switch to 60hz for some apps, turn off location/NFC/4g at home and sync/AOD on when charging

Screenshot_20210303-170136_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg
    Android 12 could make the S21U a beast for performance and battery life. I've found performance to be good anyway.. battery could be better. Guess we'll have to wait for Android 12.
    zsPWLtE.png

I got the Exynos version.