Question Battery life

Search This thread

Goku1992

I do not recommend debloating, at least initially. Why not just tweak normal android settings and see how much battery life you can get? Many people have gone a little too far with debloating and end up getting rid of features they need. Sure, you can recover from it but you can spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.

I can get 8-10hrs of SOT without debloating or rooting and are very happy with the S22u.
Ive debloat only the things i dont need. Dont like full app drawer and I only use 5 Apps from this... Clean builds are better 👌🏽

Reactions: hand-filer

Rubby1025

Mar 18, 2022
Dallas/Ft Worth
Ive debloat only the things i dont need. Dont like full app drawer and I only use 5 Apps from this... Clean builds are better 👌🏽
Most apps that get debloated are just sitting there with no background execution time until you specifically start them. I can understand debloating to free up memory but does it really wipe those apps out of memory or just disable them?

Goku1992

Most apps that get debloated are just sitting there with no background execution time until you specifically start them. I can understand debloating to free up memory but does it really wipe those apps out of memory or just disable them?
They wipe the app out of memory its better than just disabling. No most Apps force Start and run in background...

Reactions: hand-filer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I uninstalled Facebook 3 years ago. My battery life improved dramatically.
    Can you provide the differences between using Alliance Shield X and ADB uninstall? Is one easier than the other and is disabling using Alliance the same as removing it in ADB when it comes to battery life?
    Alliance Shield X allows you to disable apps, but they still remain on phone and take up space.

ADB uninstall allows you to completely remove the apps off the phone, which in turn saves space.

That's my basic understanding of it. However, Alliance Shield X has other features too. Forexample, i use one to prevent apps access to the internet via wifi or mobile data, or both.

I think removing it would help prevent it from loading, hence save some battery, i suppose. Maybe free up ram too.

Someone else would probably be better at explaining it, than me.

ADB install is easy to do, once you've set it up. I'm sure there's many guides on XDA somewhere.

The other thing about disabling it, than removing it straight away, is that you can see if that disabled app causes any adverse reactions. You can simply re-enable it again, if that is the case. However when you remove completely, it'll be extra work, if possible to get it up and running again.

Hope any of that made sense lol.
    My Phone runs actually 2Days and 1hour without Charge. I have 7% remaining and 6h 5 Minutes SOT.
    I Use energysaver mode(always on+bluetooth+wlan is non stop on) and all apps in deepsleep that i dont need

For me it´s good so far^^
    Lol 😆 SOT 2hrs 43min at 82% by the end of the night I'll get another 10hrs SOT lol 😆 View attachment 5585005
    The numbers aren't as important as their background ... 🤭
    Very happy :) Exynos!