Battery meter for steve 1.6

jdmadonna

Apr 1, 2010
San Bernardino, CA
Gopu

Can you please create one with a black status bar, the stock 2.2 icons and with a circle batttery as percent?? I tried in the UOT kitchen, but i think i was getting stuck with Steve's new framework. If you can... thank you.

krazman325

Dec 10, 2010
I flashed this battery meter last night via StreakMod (cleared cache and Dalvic first). Upon reboot it went into a reboot loop. Reflashed Steve's 1.6.0 after clearing cache and Dalvic. Everything is back to normal. I have not reflashed this battery meter again, but I would like to.

Anyone else having any problems with it?

nickshertzer

Dec 13, 2006
www.nickshertzer.com
Oops... I Flashed 1.6 over top 1.4.6 themed with Tina333's Carbon Flying. Everything was working fine without wiping user data (wiped cache and Dalvik only).

When I tried to flash the Battery Circle 1.6, I got a never ending boot loop. Must be something incompatible in the framework between the "Carbon Flying" / 1.6 Transparent notification bar / & Battery Circle. Guess I should know to leave well enough alone...

Flashed 1.6 again and all is well. But no battery percentage.

brunswick000

Apr 16, 2010
Kingston, ON
For whatever reason the battery circle zip is not found when I choose install zip from sd card in clockwork? I have tried changing the name to only batterycircle.zip and still no luck. Im a little puzzeled. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App

rptw

Dec 22, 2010
just installed, it even fixed the fact that my notifications screen background was transparent, this turned it into white and solid which was what i wanted so thanks!
on the other hand, for some reason, the top of my icon has a obvious black outile around the white battery which kind of bugs me, very small detail but enough to make me keep looking at it and wondering why its there. im running steve's 1.6 and the taskbar is not complete black, its more of a scale from grey to black with grey being on top. maybe that is why i can see the black outline on top? if possible, can there be a fix released to get rid of the black outline all together? thanks in advance