Battery problem after factory reset on Redmi Note 8

Search This thread

SaeedEsi

Apr 30, 2023
Redmi Note 8
Hi guys
I have a Redmi Note 8 Miui 12.0.2 Indonesia and when i was on Miui 11.0.3 Indonesia I did a factory reset a few months ago and right after the factory reset the battery consumption has increased and before the factory reset the battery had no problems, I changed the ROM twice, once global and once Miui 11.0.3 Indonesia, but it didn't work, someone told me to install miui 12.0.2 and the phone updater had given the update and I updated it and the problem was not solved again. My screen time from 100% to 20% is just 3 and half hours. I don`t know what to do. Once again my battery had no any problems before the factory reset. I don`t know how is this possible to factory reset couse of battery problem. please give me a solution.

SaeedEsi

Apr 30, 2023
Redmi Note 8
Change your battery.
This happened exactly after the factory reset, if the battery had problem, it would have shown itself before the factory reset too. Someone who have RN8 and had battery problem like me and he installed custom rom and problem not solved, he changed his battery but again his problem not solved. somebody have RN8 Pro and he changed his battery too and his screen time was like me.

Jarod5001

May 26, 2017
Sfax
Redmi Note 8
I have global version. I had some trouble with battery drain (new battery) under miui 12.5 and crdroid 8.10. I tried to roll back to miui 12.0.6 (android 10) and sadly bricked it, so I had to reflash using edl (guide is available on the forum). It took long time but I got it working again with miui 12.0.6 with a much better battery life.
So be prepared before you downgrade, download all the tools and full rom (fastboot) before proceeding.

Reactions: mvikrant97

SaeedEsi

Apr 30, 2023
Redmi Note 8
I have global version. I had some trouble with battery drain (new battery) under miui 12.5 and crdroid 8.10. I tried to roll back to miui 12.0.6 (android 10) and sadly bricked it, so I had to reflash using edl (guide is available on the forum). It took long time but I got it working again with miui 12.0.6 with a much better battery life.
So be prepared before you downgrade, download all the tools and full rom (fastboot) before proceeding.
My android is 10 and I want to rollback to miui 11.0.2 android 9. I flashed before different roms of miui 11. I have mi flash tool and miui 11.0.2 fastboot rom. It will be anti rollback and brick danger?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.