Battery replacement

Search This thread

rasikreality

Oct 20, 2015
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi there! My M7 is almost three years since I bought it and this last week I noticed that the battery takes about 6 hours to charge (if I use it while charging the battery percentage does not increase), and lasts much less. I'm thinking about buying a new battery, an internal memory of 64 GB (of the M7 Developer Edition) and a USB-C. Could I change all of these things?

Reactions: Saf98

Saf98

Aug 7, 2013
??<
Hi there! My M7 is almost three years since I bought it and this last week I noticed that the battery takes about 6 hours to charge (if I use it while charging the battery percentage does not increase), and lasts much less. I'm thinking about buying a new battery, an internal memory of 64 GB (of the M7 Developer Edition) and a USB-C. Could I change all of these things?

I don't think you can upgrade the memory or usb type, u can change the internal batterym

Ba7rani

Apr 16, 2012
Manama
I changed my usb port + mic
I bought battery also with 2450mah but i didnt replace it because it need to remove motherboard to change battery!

my battery cycle now much better with new usb port..!

Saf98

Aug 7, 2013
??<
I changed my usb port + mic
I bought battery also with 2450mah but i didnt replace it because it need to remove motherboard to change battery!

my battery cycle now much better with new usb port..!

Was the change of port a better fit than before because mine is kinda loose?

Sinistersky

Jan 29, 2010
I was thinking of taking it to a service to replace the battery. It's about 3 years old. Is the battery replacement worth it? Will i get better than 2 hours screen on time? :/

schriss

Feb 6, 2006
Dublin
There is this amazing trend in batteries: the cheaper it is, the higher the stated capacity :)
Never fall for this scam.
Think: if Samsung or Duracell or Sony which do not lie about capacity can not fit more into the same size, then how can anybody else do that.
And do not forget the cheap battery will die MUCH sooner than good brand. So it says it is 3000mAh, actually is 1500mAh and will be dead in 6 months or so...

I replaced my own battery with some oem replacement stating capacity as 2300mAh. Phone reports it is 1900mAh, which I kinda expected to see, but at least it still works after 6 months.
I would stay clear of anything stating higher capacity and yet having the same size.

ladxxdal

May 22, 2016
How much does it cost?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA-Developers mobile app

Not much for the replacement, around 10 bucks but I sent it with a friend travelling there so no shipping cost. He made it done in half an hour in a local market. And can't tell how they did it but they didn't had to replace the front frame or backplate. At first I was wondering if they really replaced the battery then I saw the sot and it confirmed that it's a new battery.

purezalbert

Jun 27, 2013
Markham
Quick Question: "What is the best/most reliable battery for the HTC One M7?"
Reasonable Price? Longest Lasting?
URLs and Links plz.

Saf98

Aug 7, 2013
??<
Not much for the replacement, around 10 bucks but I sent it with a friend travelling there so no shipping cost. He made it done in half an hour in a local market. And can't tell how they did it but they didn't had to replace the front frame or backplate. At first I was wondering if they really replaced the battery then I saw the sot and it confirmed that it's a new battery.
i've replaced mine and other parts but it goes in a boot loop.

dioggo92

Jun 21, 2011
Aveiro
Hi,
I'm searching a battery too for my old m7, but it is difficult to be sure it is original or really new! I already bought one from ebay and it was used(or wasn't original but it looked just like original). Already disassembled the phone 3 times..

So I'm searching again and found the following:

from aliexpress this one and this one , there are others, but I read almost all the comments in these two and there are lots of users saying these are ok(a few say it isn't so I'm not that sure)...

Also found on amazon this one , but amazon seems that they don't like Portugal, so or the seller doesn't send it here or the postage is higher..

And found this one and another in etrade suply, but with postage is more than 30€..

Can some of you that already bought one tell me where you get it from?

Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts