Battery replacement

Search This thread

freccia

Nov 19, 2007
BOLOGNA
I was in time to remove my note 7 battery almost Swollen...
I am not able to find any new battery. Does anyone know where to find it? Or some adapteted one? Thanks

Mr.Ultimate

Feb 4, 2010
buy original genuine Samsung Galaxy S7 3000mah battery, remove Note7 charging battery chip interface from your old battery, resolder to S7 battery cell and seal/reconnect, enjoy

Reactions: Throatchopper

srichar3

Sep 13, 2014
S7 battery wider so that's not an option. Do we think note 7fe batteries will eventually come available? Seems like only viable option.

sunmybun

Oct 31, 2012
i just opened my note 7 too. the regular s7 battery is a tab bit wider. the battery fits tight in the note 7 battery compartment. and that could cause issues. i am looking for places that sell the note fe battery. if anyone finds it please share. i will def share if i find it also.
also, does anyone know where i can find the note 7 display adhesive?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tetef

Dec 27, 2007
I found the model number of the Note FE battery on ifixit: it's EB-BN-935-ABA
A55soKLLWaxAyDTw.medium

Full size

I' still looking where buy it...

Rod_T

Sep 19, 2017
I have a Note 7 that has never been turned on. Can I turn it on and use it? I heard Samsung would send an update that would brick the phone. Appreciate any help!

RicePlay33

Oct 21, 2017
Bordeaux
Hi,

I'm bumping this thread because I thinked of something while looking for that mysterious battery.
While looking (again) for the Note FE battery spare part on ebay, I came across a battery made for the original Note 7 which's exactly the same model with the same specs but it's a third-party one.
I'm gonna have my Note 7 next week, it's a V2 Exynos ver. and I thought it could be interesting.

964028sl1600.jpg

What do you guys think about swapping the defect OEM Samsung SDI or ALT battery by this one ? Could it be safer than the original ones ?
If you want to look at the sale, just type "Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 EB-BN930ABE Replacement Battery" in the ebay search box. (Not allowed to post links cauz I'm new and I'm below 10 post)

roadriano

Feb 21, 2017
Hi ,

I just found the link and was wondering the same thing. Is the issue fixed ? If not I would go with S7 battery

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Ok so I am looking for the new battery of the Note 7 Fan Edition :
Samsung’s refurbished Galaxy Note 7, aka the Note Fan Edition, was announced last month.
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-FE-SM-N935-64Gb-Black-Onyx-Factory-Unlocked - on eBay with 3200 mAh . I would take that battery instead of the 3500 mAh replacement you found on eBay .
I will start looking for Note FE battery .

Tetef

Dec 27, 2007
no, not yet...
I found this.
They indicate the same number (eb-bn935aba) but I think it's a mistake .

I bought a note 4 battery, the size seems to match I now have to adapt the connector (welding the original cable)

roadriano

Feb 21, 2017
I don't think Note 4 battery will fit
Note 7 battery :
37.9 mm x 97.8 mm x 4.9 mm

Note FE:
37.4 mm x 97.2 mm x ~5.0 mm

Note 4 :
Dimension (WxHxD)
41.38 x 97.8 x 5.6 mm

Note 7 battery housing is :
38.4mm * 99.2mm * 5.4mm

The best bet so far is Galaxy S7 battery or the FE. I will order a S7 battery right now

lulox

Oct 1, 2012
I don't think Note 4 battery will fit
Note 7 battery :
37.9 mm x 97.8 mm x 4.9 mm

Note FE:
37.4 mm x 97.2 mm x ~5.0 mm

Note 4 :
Dimension (WxHxD)
41.38 x 97.8 x 5.6 mm

Note 7 battery housing is :
38.4mm * 99.2mm * 5.4mm

The best bet so far is Galaxy S7 battery or the FE. I will order a S7 battery right now

Did you found a solution? I need one battery for the Note 7

lulox

Oct 1, 2012
Hi , yes I installed a battery from Samsung Galaxy S7 . Fits perfectly.
I used Note 7 pcb battery to solder onto the Galaxy S7 battery

Works well so fall. One change lasts all day.

Good to hear that but unfortunately i dont have the original battery for the Note 7 :crying:
Any advice for me? I see there is a battery selling on ebay on the link shared on this thread but the seller is from Canada and i was looking for something in Europe.

master3310

Oct 26, 2008
Chemnitz
I have 2 Note 7 batteries from Canada. The delivery to Germany took 5 days. The battery is not original. Capacity 2600mA. I tested the battery for a week. Not very good. Now I have the note 8 battery installed again.

Hzlph

Feb 17, 2015
Has anyone found a solution? I've got a Note7, but I got rid of the original Battery. I can't find anywhere ANY replacement batteries for the Galaxy Note FE (I've found the Galaxy Note 7's, but dates back to August 2016, so no).

I was also wondering if the Note 5's would work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    buy original genuine Samsung Galaxy S7 3000mah battery, remove Note7 charging battery chip interface from your old battery, resolder to S7 battery cell and seal/reconnect, enjoy
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone