Battery temp

Search This thread

aadrcw

Jun 9, 2011
I recently picked up the Ascend x 4G (U9000-81) through Cincinnati bell and I am still trying to get used to this phone (switched from a xperia X10) I am currently running the latest MIUI rom from the dev. section here and I am noticing my battery is getting a little warm. My temps so far have been ranging from 75F* to around 86F* with minimal use (no games or anything like that mainly just texting and very mild internet) and mostly being in my pocket.

My question is what is a "safe" temperature for this phone and what is a "start to worry" temp?

Thanks for all replies.

Sergekarol

Jul 28, 2011
Cincinnati
I recently picked up the Ascend x 4G (U9000-81) through Cincinnati bell and I am still trying to get used to this phone (switched from a xperia X10) I am currently running the latest MIUI rom from the dev. section here and I am noticing my battery is getting a little warm. My temps so far have been ranging from 75F* to around 86F* with minimal use (no games or anything like that mainly just texting and very mild internet) and mostly being in my pocket.

My question is what is a "safe" temperature for this phone and what is a "start to worry" temp?

Thanks for all replies.

Best to get setcpu and set up profiles to slow down your CPU frequencies. This will also conserve battery life.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda premium

aadrcw

Jun 9, 2011
I am currently using setcpu. After a bit of messing with it I figured out that keeping it always connected to 4g was why it was heating up while the screen was off. Where I live is right on the edge of their "4G" coverage so its off and on.