Question battery usage

Search This thread

NeoGoku123

Jan 19, 2014
how long can you last on one charge? how much on screen time do you manage? and did you think about opening the mobile phone, or closing it normally?

audscott

Feb 15, 2008
Seattle, WA
Not a heavy user. I get around 6 hrs SOT a day with charge lasting two days for me. I use the phone for stocks, google, surfing (all folded for the most part) and full screen reading. Screen is set to auto brightness with non-black theme.
Most of my phones give me a two day charge. X Fold battery is on par with my typical Samsung experience (S20 ultra most recent).

Leykis

Jan 27, 2011
I've only used mine for a couple days now. Still getting stuff setup on it but so far its better than the battery on my Z Fold 2.

Mr.Kakarot

May 28, 2010
I have been setting this phone up all day it seems.... but i like the size of the front screen.... so i haven't opened it up yet lol....
because of that it feels better then my fold 3 but the beauty out it all.... is the vivo has real charging, with supplied 80w brick. Now that I am mostly up and running, I will get some big screen time and update as it learns my patterns

Nov 18, 2008
So far the battery is better than my fold 3 because I set up the same for both phone from apps to brightness and screen is 60hz, never use 120hz. From what I use, I can go through a day :)

RR-99

Nov 11, 2012
I was hitting mine pretty hard yesterday, much of it on the full screen. Then left it overnight, not charging. Still 32% this morning

RR-99

Nov 11, 2012
Still very impressed with battery life, much more left at the end of the day than my old Sam fold3