Beacon inc UCA-BI60R Android box

Search This thread

GlacialMan

Jun 24, 2017
Some people say that they can go into recovery by keeping the power button pressed and plugging in the power adapter. If you can get into recovery, I can send you the old fw with adb access to flash in recovery. Downgrading fw works fine.
great, can you send me and instructions (adb commands) for flashing the fw

GlacialMan

Jun 24, 2017
when the downgrade is completed, i need to connect my box with pc and edit that file which is located in etc folder in local storage?

kalehrl

Nov 22, 2017
There is no need to connect it to the PC. Just to your router so that you can access the box via adb and upload the edited hosts file. Just disable Internet beforehand so that your box doesn't update.

GlacialMan

Jun 24, 2017
I don't understand you man, how can you access the box via adb if i don't connect it with my PC? How to find that file with adb?

kalehrl

Nov 22, 2017
You connect your box to the router, and your router is connected to your PC. So you access your box from your PC. Use adb pull command to get the hosts file and adb push to upload it to the box after editing.

GlacialMan

Jun 24, 2017
I have got an error during downgrade:

Install / udisk/p212-ota-full.zip ...
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
E:footer is wrong
Update package verification took 0.1 s (result 1).
E:Singature verification failed
E:error: 21
Installation aborted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suggest you install Wolf Launcher because it's lighter than leanbackonfire. The box is encrypted and there is no reset button. I tried to boot TWRP but it didn't work. The bootloader probably only installs signed zips.
    The don't use Updater I think because I started it manually and searched for updates but there were none. I think the update comes from the cable system. I think all your installed apps will be there even after update. You may just loose the ability to log into the box.