• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

'BeanFlinger' Daydream Easter Egg Android 4.2

Search This thread

mrsifter

Feb 14, 2012
Calgary
Has anyone else noticed that if you do the easter egg to show the Jellybean Logo, then long press it to play the jellybean swipe game, it unlocks the 'BeanFlinger' option to set as your phone's daydream? (For those that don't know about the other eastereggs, go settings > about phone > tap android version a few times until the jellybean shows up, long press the jellybean and play the game for a bit. Afterwards if you goto the daydream options 'BeanFlinger' is now one of them.)

loveableterrorepic4g

Jul 6, 2011
Aiken, SC
Has anyone else noticed that if you do the easter egg to show the Jellybean Logo, then long press it to play the jellybean swipe game, it unlocks the 'BeanFlinger' option to set as your phone's daydream? (For those that don't know about the other eastereggs, go settings > about phone > tap android version a few times until the jellybean shows up, long press the jellybean and play the game for a bit. Afterwards if you goto the daydream options 'BeanFlinger' is now one of them.)

Anyone notice the candy cane in the background? I just found it, I got a screen shot if no one else has seen it.

Reactions: breadland

modgadgets

Aug 2, 2012
Sydney
www.modgadgets.com
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352982925950.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352982925950.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 511
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352982934289.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352982934289.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 521

adbFreedom

Nov 15, 2012
If you are familiar with using 7zip you can edit the easter egg in the systemui.apk (they are in drawable/nodpi folder)

Top Liked Posts