Beats Audio now for all GB roms

Search This thread

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Figuring that this is more like and app or I guess a mod either way if in wrong area feel free to move or whatever.

I just saw this and though that I would post it here since peoples were asking about the beats audio for other roms besides sense.

Here is the link to the article From Android Spin

As well as the origional XDA forum post link Origional XDA posting on it.

And just in case for those that want it directly here is the file Dev Host Link (Now of course the basic NAND and all that Not Responsible for the end of the world or your phone biz.)

Direct link to the flashable zip that was posted in the forum. post with zip

Thank to the original dev for getting a flash-able zip (Don't forget to thank from the original posting) for it as well as to HTC for finally releasing the API for beats.

Last edited:

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
You installed? Did it (t from my HTC Glacier

Yes I did I am running knives project miui 2.2.24 and its great. The clarity is something I notice. When I flashed I checked with root explorer to see if the files were there and they were not. So I used 7zip to extract the folder and move the files manually over to there respective areas (example files in the lib folder to system/lib on the phone.) Then load recovery fix permissions and reboot. Double checked and boom there. Loaded a song that I know I would be able to ttell the difference and true to my actions awesomeness quality.

Sent from my HTC Mytouch 4G using xda premium

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Something I am going to try is to pair it with dsp manager. Might either do one of four things blow my headphones, phone speaker, ears, or work and be phenomenal audio quality.

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Just tried it on a CM7 ROM... works like a charm.
the sound is amazing... getting so much bass over here lol

Awesome. As a heads up I loaded dsp manager and tweaked it to my liking and I will say this.......EARGASM. Skrillex and Nero have never sounded so good.

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
woo dubstep! xD
when you select Virtual Room... oh man

Oh yes play dub when I web design. And I will try virtual room. Btw what headphones do you use? I am using the ear pollution cs40 series headphones there base and treble are intense already withought any mods.

Last edited:

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
Oh yes play dub when I web design. And I will try virtual room. Btw what headphones do you use? I am using the ear pollution cs40 series headphones there base and treble are intense already withought any mods.

haha nothin fancy.. just some Sony ones with noise cancellation lol
i'd give more specs but i got no idea where the box it came with went

but my head phones give good base...

I WANT BEATS!! xD

Reactions: holmes901
S

sckboy78

Yea. You have to move the files manually. I flashed it and nothing but as soon as I moved them myself...nice.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

S

sckboy78

Didn't work for me, I want to move it on my own but don't know exactly what files I need to move. Help please?

Unzip the file then extract your rom and move each file in the zip to the same path of your rom then rezip your rom and flash as normal.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Figuring that this is more like and app or I guess a mod either way if in wrong area feel free to move or whatever.

I just saw this and though that I would post it here since peoples were asking about the beats audio for other roms besides sense.

Here is the link to the article From Android Spin

As well as the origional XDA forum post link Origional XDA posting on it.

And just in case for those that want it directly here is the file Dev Host Link (Now of course the basic NAND and all that Not Responsible for the end of the world or your phone biz.)

Direct link to the flashable zip that was posted in the forum. post with zip

Thank to the original dev for getting a flash-able zip (Don't forget to thank from the original posting) for it as well as to HTC for finally releasing the API for beats.
    I tweaked the update.zip. It should mount system for you. Might only work for ROMs where system is formatted ext4, though. So, YMMV.
    That worked for me! At least I think it did, lib files are where they're supposed to be.

Awesome if you see the files where they are then your good to go. Still will make a video for the heck of it. Always gold to have some refrence points.

haha nothin fancy.. just some Sony ones with noise cancellation lol
    i'd give more specs but i got no idea where the box it came with went

but my head phones give good base...

I WANT BEATS!! xD
    If interested I could make a video on how to get beats loaded. Just let me know. Maybe next vids I will add music.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone