Beats audio with dolby digital advanced audio(04022015)

nikhilonlive

Mar 12, 2012
NEW DELHI
Guy's!!!
Now you can hear more clear beats of music with Dolby Digital advanced audio and SRS wow features.
Many many thanks to ROCKODEV team and all who involved in making Beats audio.
CHANGELOG FOR Beats audio with dolby digital advanced audio.ZIP (04/02/2015) :--

1). ANDROID 5 COMPATIBLE (TESTED ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 running AURORA.Lollipop.Port No. 4 Beta4.1 android version 5.0.1 WITH SAMSUNG MUSIC PLAYER SoundAlive) http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/i9500-develop/aurora-note-4-port-beta-2-t2988026
2).MORE CLEAR SOUND.
3).WOW & SRS EFFECT
4).DOLBY DIGITAL ADVANCED AUDIO
AND ALL PREVIOUS FEATURES........
5).FOR BEST EQUALIZER SETTING AS RECOMMENDED BY ME IS AVAILABLE IN BELOW ATTACHED THUMBNAILS.

Guys no word to say about this just install it and experience the whole new quality of music and share your experience.
NOTE:- Flash this zip directly over the fresh installed rom via cwm without any wipe.
NOTE:- PLEASE REMOVE DSP MANAGER FROM YOUR ROM BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ZIP(YOU CAN REMOVE IT BY ANY ROOT EXPLORER LIKE SOLID EXPLORER JUST GO TO YOUR SYSTEM ROOT SYSTEM>APP>)

WORK ON ALL GALAXY S SERIES DEVICE , AND WITH ALL CM 10 AND ABOVE VERSION ROM
RUNNING WELL ON CM 10.2 ROM,WITH PLAY MUSIC AND MUSIC FX EFFECT
TESTED ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 WITH MODED XXUFME7 VARIOUS ROM AND ON CM10.2 ROM TOO.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR Beats audio with dolby digital advanced audio(04022015).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a...H_DOLBY_DIGITAL_ADVANCED_AUDIO_(04022015).zip ( please make sure that 59mb of space available in the rom before installing this zip)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

"I highly suggest you all to do nandroid backup before you flash"

"If your phone does not boot or something happens to it me or xda are not responsible"

"If you really like my work then never forget to press thanks"

Attachments

Last edited:

kotaxor

Dec 31, 2011
Your attached thumbnail?
Are we suppose to have that equalizer?

Just flash it over your previous version, got the Dolby app and turn it on.......that's it?

On my S2, ICS 4.0.4 ROM.

MoneyFace =p

Dec 17, 2010
Singapore
Successfully installed on CM10 nightly but there seemed to be no configurable equaliser as per first attached image. And no beats audio on/off option? Difference is pretty minimal though. :eek:

albertobom

Apr 7, 2011
Esquinzo
Successfully installed on CM10 nightly but there seemed to be no configurable equaliser as per first attached image. And no beats audio on/off option? Difference is pretty minimal though. :eek:
It's not configurable by it self. You must use dsp and applications built in equaliser.

Sent from my GT-I9000

MoneyFace =p

Dec 17, 2010
Singapore
CM10 has already the DSPManager included which does the same - if you really need to "improve" the sound ;)
I'm using all of them. Best in the universe! :D

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

That ATTACHED THUMBNAILS shows the setting of Play music equalizer and Voodoo Sound setting.
Then i guess you need to annotate them to be more precise, not everyone is using Play Music app... :eek:

nikhilonlive

Mar 12, 2012
NEW DELHI
I'm using all of them. Best in the universe! :D

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Then i guess you need to annotate them to be more precise, not everyone is using Play Music app... :eek:
please read the post completely I have mentioned that the best equalizer setting as I use to hear music is available in the attachment!

MoneyFace =p

Dec 17, 2010
Singapore
please read the post completely I have mentioned that the best equalizer setting as I use to hear music is available in the attachment!
You're missing the point. Showing your screenshots (especially 1st image) without annotating which app used on your first post is not going to be helpful at all, at least for Play Music app. Most people do use Voodoo Sound so no issue about identifying that. Different music players have differing equaliser settings, options and no. of slider steps. Users who are keen to try out your best settings encountered by you would wish to follow strictly to ensure they maximise their enjoyment so we cannot just blindly see, touch and go.

And lastly, you certainly need to clean up on your attitude. :eek:

Last edited:

kotaxor

Dec 31, 2011
Lets cool it, guys....Can't deny he has done a good job.
Just a minor mistake on the thumbnail....Thought it was the Dolby mobile equalizer...lol

Well done.

saphirrot

Aug 28, 2010
i remember that Supercurio said , that this mod is only a placebo effect, like almost every other app that wants to improve sound...

By the way : Why the hell you post this in DEV section, never saw the Theme & App section where this belongs to ? Said...

Development - only meant for very advanced technical discussion directly related to ROM development activity and the delivery of actual ROMs and ROM components ONLY. Nothing else goes in here.

dreamer94

Jan 31, 2012
Ankara
That eq. settings could change for each person in this forum mate :) Because of using different headphones .I'm using Sennheiser CX-200 Street II and i'm very happy with it! I bought it last june after a year,it's still the same the day i bought! It worth :)

johnsin5393

Sep 15, 2011
Seremban
Hello Guy's I have mod RockoDev Team Beats Audio0731 file I have added some more files and Dolby mobile from Sony Xperia mobile.Now you can hear more clear beats of music with Dolby SRS features.
Many many thanks to ROCKODEV team and all who involved in making Beats audio0731.
I just mod his work and added some files from Sony Xperia mobile.
Change log:-
More clear Sounds
Stable bass
Dolby Mobile feature
Clear Beats
And all feature of RockoDev team.
100% working on Samsung Galaxy S running Jelly bean Elite rom RC 10; tested by me; you feel the difference of sound quality after installing it.
Best setting as experienced by me are available in the attachment/Screenshorts.Also for for stable bass you need Voodoo Sound app.

How to Install?
First go to CWM and wipe dalvik cache and install zip file (Beats Audio0823 with Dolby mobile mod by N!K.zip).
If you have already installed my previous beats audio0817 mod by N!K.zip (you can find my previous zip file from this link forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1265728&d=1345189225)
I have posted my previous beats audio0817 mod by N!K.zip in this thread ( forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1525226&page=209)
then you can install directly over that.
If you have install RockoDev team beats audio then you have to flash this beats audio over fresh installed rom i.e first you have to install rom then flash my beats audio0823 with Dolby mobile mod by N!K.zip.

After flashing this file go to apps you find Dolby mobile app open it and allow Super user/super su permission.
Now feel the difference
This beats audio0823 with Dolby Mobile mod by N!K.zip work on all rooted device.
Thanks.
If you really like this then never forget to press thanks.
Can I use this on CodeNameAndroid rom?