• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Beats Audio XE & ICS

Search This thread

csg0848

Dec 5, 2009
hello noobs I have a question I have a HTC sensation of coarse but i can download the ota update for tmous but whenever I try and install it all it has on the screen is android and a triangle with exclamation mark inside.....when I got it rooted I got home I formatted my SD card is that my problem? And how do I fix it oh yeah I'm a total idiot when it comes to computers so be as elementary as possible please

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

Svartsyn333

Dec 28, 2011
Bochum
www.neverland-inc.com
hello noobs I have a question I have a HTC sensation of coarse but i can download the ota update for tmous but whenever I try and install it all it has on the screen is android and a triangle with exclamation mark inside.....when I got it rooted I got home I formatted my SD card is that my problem? And how do I fix it oh yeah I'm a total idiot when it comes to computers so be as elementary as possible please

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

At first you should ask this question in the right thread. This is a thread for a Beats Audio mod!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

Reactions: Jonny

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is a beats audio mod but one which is a direct port from the sensation XE. Many XE owners have been complaining that the beats v4 and runnymede port by baadnwz don't sound as good as the actual XE beats and I am in agreement with this so I got the files from the xe ROM and put them in a flashable zip file.
    *******************************************************************************************************************************
    *******************************************************************************************************************************
    Beats Audio ICS - for Android ICS 4.0.3 ROM's ONLY

I had just started modding the HTCListen.apk of the ICS ROM's when i noticed that mudhi has already beaten me too it and so considering i dont have much spare time these days, i have decided to use his file as it is working well so all credits to mudhi for this one!

version 1: updated to ICS version and changed the Beast soundimage file to my prefered one (note: i cannot edit the libbeatsbass.so file because i dont have ROM source code so unfortunatly i havent been able to boost the bass), note - I take NO credits for the HTCListen.apk, srsfx_trumedia_51.cfg, srsfx_trumedia_movie.cfg and srsfx_trumedia_music.cfg music files as they are mudhi's modded ones so a big thank you to him :)

version 2: Added libbeatsbass.so from HTC Rezound ICS Leak for better base and also fixed the Beats Notifcation bug for non-xe user's (that is why the download is so big :D ) From now on, releases will be uploaded to my FTP Account (thanks to user zhenyu86 for providing me with it ;) )

Beats Audio XE - Note, this is for android 2.3.5 sense 3.5 ROM's

Update version 2: has fully working loudness and bass of the XE beats with the original Dolby, SRS, and EQ settings of the original sensation without the Bluetooth problems :)

Update for version 3: definatly fixed the camcorder issue this time, tested with leedroid supersensational 4.2.1 and amaze cam v8. Many thanks to shnizlon for some of the lib and bin files which I used from his mod as mine seemed to break the camcorder. :)

version 3.5: added several lib files from the rezound beats for more bass, thanks to V6 and an anonymous sender ;)

version 4: fixed the notification bug (thanks shnilzon) and added a louder beats config from the virtuous ROM

Version 5: I must have honestly done at least 100 reboots to try and get rid of some of the bugs and I hope I have done it though as I mentioned before, I cannot emulate the notification bug but hopefully this fixes it. Also added support for the RCmix ROMa and any other ROM that edits the services.jar file, the files for this are named RCmix Edition. Also replaced some files to give better sound quality, please guys let me know what you think ;)
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Updated to version 3.5 (added the bass libs from the rezound beats for more bass)
    Enjoy :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium
    Hi soz, gotten myself a bit confused, Im on S-o-M, do I use the rcmix version?
    cheers

Does that ROM include tweaks in the settings menu? if yes then use the RCMix Edition and if no just use the normal version
    flashed v5 on latest ARHD, the sound is awesome thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

but i notice R&B in equalizer setting, what is it actually?

As you can probably guess its the R&B equaliser, just some bug not displaying it properly. It works fine tho

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e
    added a zip file with the small widget and an Add CRT Animation patch to the first post :)