Belt clip/pouch with slim armor case?

Search This thread

jdiddy_ub

Sep 20, 2010
Queens Village, NY
I just bought the spigen slim armor case and am having a very difficult time finding a belt pouch that fits.

I measured out the dimensions with the case on and it is 5 3/4" x 3" x 1/2"

i am also thinking about maybe getting a pouch that was made for a different phone that is slightly larger than the nexus 5.

anyone have any luck?

Update: looks like no one responded to me but i'll post this anyway...in case anyone is interested

http://www.amazon.com/Luxmo-Horizontal-Leather-Holster-Carrying/dp/B008FQVO5G/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A119K31BOSN2QF

I bought this pouch and it is a perfect fit for the Nexus 5 + slim armor case...the dimensions are 5.9" x 3 x 1 which was the closest ive found so i took and chance and it was a great choice..you can get it for like $5 but i went with the seller that had it for $7 (prime shipping)

Last edited:
Reactions: egofreak

JosephD1014

Aug 17, 2009
Edmond, OK
Just came across this - do you think it'd have enough room for a bigger case? I have the Ringke Fusion which isn't a very thick case, but it's thicker than the spigen slim.
Also how has it held up? I can be a bit rough on my belt loop cases (keep getting caught on seatbelts and such) and I had one like that rip on me after a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance

jdiddy_ub

Sep 20, 2010
Queens Village, NY
Just came across this - do you think it'd have enough room for a bigger case? I have the Ringke Fusion which isn't a very thick case, but it's thicker than the spigen slim.
Also how has it held up? I can be a bit rough on my belt loop cases (keep getting caught on seatbelts and such) and I had one like that rip on me after a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance

Is the Ringke Fusion bigger up/down or just thickness? If it's thickness it should be fine.. There is some wiggle room there... But of course I can't guarantee you

You should measure it and compare it to the dimensions I posted above

The belt loops are pretty durable.. There are two loops and a metal clip... Very sturdy

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:

y2k1ltd

Mar 24, 2007
Is the Ringke Fusion bigger up/down or just thickness? If it's thickness it should be fine.. There is some wiggle room there... But of course I can't guarantee you

You should measure it and compare it to the dimensions I posted above

The belt loops are pretty durable.. There are two loops and a metal clip... Very sturdy

Sent from my Nexus 5

I'm currently using a Seido Dilex holster with my Ringke Fusion and it fits perfectly. I got tired of trying to find a pouch that will fit. As for your case, I would look into the holster for their covert case, you'll just need to know the thickness of the case to see if there's any wiggle room or will it fit snug.

Just my thoughts.

paradoxiumwind

Jul 23, 2012
Is there anything like that that will hold the phone vertically and not horizonally? Doesn't have to be a complete pouch, but just some kind of 'cage' that holds the phone+slim armor case on a belt, but vertical.

jdiddy_ub

Sep 20, 2010
Queens Village, NY
Is there anything like that that will hold the phone vertically and not horizonally? Doesn't have to be a complete pouch, but just some kind of 'cage' that holds the phone+slim armor case on a belt, but vertical.

just measure the dimensions that search for a phone case that fits it vertically...horizontal one that i bought is for the S3 and it fits...so you can start by trying to search for S3 vertical pouches

Reactions: paradoxiumwind

y2k1ltd

Mar 24, 2007

Look at these two holsters Seidio. I don't work for them, just love the holsters. They do rotate as well. The Surface holster will fit case that are less than 2mm thick and the Dilex will fit cases that are less than 2.2mm thick (Ringke Fusion needs the Dilex due to the "feet" of the case) I'm assuming the Dilex is need for the slim armour case as well, I can't find the thickness of the case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Look at these two holsters Seidio. I don't work for them, just love the holsters. They do rotate as well. The Surface holster will fit case that are less than 2mm thick and the Dilex will fit cases that are less than 2.2mm thick (Ringke Fusion needs the Dilex due to the "feet" of the case) I'm assuming the Dilex is need for the slim armour case as well, I can't find the thickness of the case.
    I just bought the spigen slim armor case and am having a very difficult time finding a belt pouch that fits.

I measured out the dimensions with the case on and it is 5 3/4" x 3" x 1/2"

i am also thinking about maybe getting a pouch that was made for a different phone that is slightly larger than the nexus 5.

anyone have any luck?

Update: looks like no one responded to me but i'll post this anyway...in case anyone is interested

http://www.amazon.com/Luxmo-Horizontal-Leather-Holster-Carrying/dp/B008FQVO5G/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A119K31BOSN2QF

I bought this pouch and it is a perfect fit for the Nexus 5 + slim armor case...the dimensions are 5.9" x 3 x 1 which was the closest ive found so i took and chance and it was a great choice..you can get it for like $5 but i went with the seller that had it for $7 (prime shipping)

just measure the dimensions that search for a phone case that fits it vertically...horizontal one that i bought is for the S3 and it fits...so you can start by trying to search for S3 vertical pouches
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone