Question Benchmark scores?

Search This thread

Hitsuomy

Jul 12, 2016
Hello there, after 30+ days finally got my F3 in hands, started by uninstalling all bloatware, going to dark mode, stopping xiaomi framework service, all the tweaks to make everything better but I got a weird surprise. My Antutu 3d bench was only around 600k while I was seeing 700k+ being reported on sites, anyone has any idea what could be slowing down my F3? I know that day to day I won't rly be noticing any performance drop but 100k is 100k. Btw, my model is the 8/256 global.

omarnug

Dec 9, 2017
Hello there! If you're using Antutu v8, please try with Antutu v9 and you'll get like 50k extra points (I got around 675k). Also, MIUI automatically activates the game turbo for Antutu to rather-dishonestly achieve higher scores. If you have disabled the game turbo mode, you will get lower scores.

Reactions: Hitsuomy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Btw this guy is getting 600k too so i guess its fine
    Hello there! If you're using Antutu v8, please try with Antutu v9 and you'll get like 50k extra points (I got around 675k). Also, MIUI automatically activates the game turbo for Antutu to rather-dishonestly achieve higher scores. If you have disabled the game turbo mode, you will get lower scores.