Best and cheap hear phone

Search This thread

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
Hi friends I am looking for best and cheap ear phones for phone need help and request you to kindly suggest me .. but take of money too I don't have much money..
Thanks
Sent from my A99 using xda premium

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
Can any one provide the link for same ...

For music i would solely recommend buying Sennheiser MX 260 at this price range only if you can get it somewhere. I have personally used them and the company is one of the best manufacturers of ear buds. Also on a higher side of price around Rs. 1100 i can recommend Tekfusion Twinwoofers, but the trebels with these are a little on a higher side. And if you really want top notch performance better than those big around the ear spearkerphones then go for Sennheiser MX 760 (around Rs 1800, but worth every paisa). With 760 i can guarantee that you can beat any other phones. And if you just want to use handsfree from any other brand then get original handsfree for htc devices. HTC produces really good quality music devices for their phones. Worst of alll sound producing devices are samsung. Even if you buy galaxy s2 the sound quality is not even half as good as our ideos x6, i have personally tested this with my cousin who has an s2. With this also consider PowerAMP app. Tonnes of settings to fine tune the music experience. Currently i think you can only get them at ebay because sennheiser seems to have discontinued both of them, but be careful at ebay you may not get original product.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockakhtar

ezio2

Sep 28, 2010
Delhi
www.facebook.com
Hi friends I am looking for best and cheap ear phones for phone need help and request you to kindly suggest me .. but take of money too I don't have much money..

get Samsung ear phone (ear bud type). which comes with galaxy pop
u can use it as hands free also. great music effect, costs 500 bucks in shop. try searching online may get still cheaper.

@reversegear my brother has pop , those are not good when i compare them with In ear headphones of LG P500 ( Optimus One ) also come for less money. ;)

@rockakhtar for your surprise LG p500 ( Optimus One ) In Ear Headphones come for INR 315 only :cowboy:

These are better than Panasonic 600 bucks one, better than Philips 500 bucks one from Flipkart also much better than 900 bucks one SkullCandy...

i have been using the same LG in ear headphones... best in class .. no doubt at all. :cool:

salmansadiq97

Sep 17, 2011
@reversegear my brother has pop , those are not good when i compare them with In ear headphones of LG P500 ( Optimus One ) also come for less money. ;)

@rockakhtar for your surprise LG p500 ( Optimus One ) In Ear Headphones come for INR 315 only :cowboy:

These are better than Panasonic 600 bucks one, better than Philips 500 bucks one from Flipkart also much better than 900 bucks one SkullCandy...

i have been using the same LG in ear headphones... best in class .. no doubt at all. :cool:

Yes i also agree have used Samsung pop ear phone, LG ear phone (it is same for p500 and other better phones like Optimus black, and also used schienizzer basic low price ear phone (bought from Karol bagh for Rs.350, after lot of negotiations)
I'm my opinion
Samsung was fair,
LG is best value for money
And scheinizzer was good but fragile( unfortunately i broke it partially and then lost it)
So my opinion LG was best.
Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda app-developers app

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
Just for music ...
Under 500 to 600 Indian RS
Thanks

For music I recommend Sound Magic ES-18. Bought for 400 in homeshop18.com around 4 months ago. If you want best quality music for reasonable price I always recommend sound magic headphones. This was my second pair. I used the previous pair for just more than a year. It had taken a lot of beating. Accidentally I put it in my laundry and still worked after being dried. :eek::eek: Don't hesitate to buy because its Chinese. Its one of the best. You can buy with confidence :D

PS. I wrote this post even at the risk of sounding like an advertiser ;) But guys I really love them that much. Its got 9mm drivers, gold plated Jack, and the frequency response is really flat with extra loud sound - even at the lowest volume I have to reduce the equalizer because sometimes. Its that loud!! After using these headphones when I used my transcend mp3 ones, they felt like crap :what: .... The same headphones would cost u around 2000 if it were sennhieser or any other brand.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA

Last edited:

nachiketa.ramesh

Jun 8, 2012
Bangalore
Reactions: chrillefr

nachiketa.ramesh

Jun 8, 2012
Bangalore
Lolwut??!! :what:

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA

Hard to believe? I know. But they are. Sennheissers makes professional audio equipment at good price. The sennheiser HDs are actually DJ class headphones. The reason you dont think they are value for money is because the range starts steep for consumer headphones. But they make B&O and BOSE class headphones. Not like Sony or Panasonic.:cowboy:

MIUI 2.8.3
Kernel CK 0.4d
Android 4.0.4

Sent from my Spice mi410

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what's your budget

Thanks

Do you need just the ear phones for listening to music or a handsfree? Also tell us your budget.
    Just for music ...
    Under 500 to 600 Indian RS
    Thanks

u can use it as hands free also. great music effect, costs 500 bucks in shop. try searching online may get still cheaper.
    I use blackberry ear phone, good sound, but I don't know the price.

Sent from my bike using Tapatalk 2
    Can any one provide the link for same ...

For music i would solely recommend buying Sennheiser MX 260 at this price range only if you can get it somewhere. I have personally used them and the company is one of the best manufacturers of ear buds. Also on a higher side of price around Rs. 1100 i can recommend Tekfusion Twinwoofers, but the trebels with these are a little on a higher side. And if you really want top notch performance better than those big around the ear spearkerphones then go for Sennheiser MX 760 (around Rs 1800, but worth every paisa). With 760 i can guarantee that you can beat any other phones. And if you just want to use handsfree from any other brand then get original handsfree for htc devices. HTC produces really good quality music devices for their phones. Worst of alll sound producing devices are samsung. Even if you buy galaxy s2 the sound quality is not even half as good as our ideos x6, i have personally tested this with my cousin who has an s2. With this also consider PowerAMP app. Tonnes of settings to fine tune the music experience. Currently i think you can only get them at ebay because sennheiser seems to have discontinued both of them, but be careful at ebay you may not get original product.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone