Question Best android 13 rom?

Search This thread

gazza35

Sep 10, 2006
Dumfries
Android 13?, Do you mean Miui 13?, if A13 then i dont think many have installed them as theres only a couple available, very early days as yet, if you search through questions im sure someone else asked about A13 roms and testing them.

Last edited:

Xavind

Oct 18, 2014
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Never understand why people are so keen to flash a A13 rom that's not anywhere stable at the moment as much as Devs say it is stable. Is it just for the sake of having the lastest Android version but dealing with bugs everyday.
cDroid 12.1
PixelOs 12.1
CherishOs 12.1
Everything else will give you endless headaches and 3 hours of reconfiguring your phone after you realise that a A13 build is a POS right now.

Never understand why people are so keen to flash a A13 rom that's not anywhere stable at the moment as much as Devs say it is stable. Is it just for the sake of having the lastest Android version but dealing with bugs everyday.
cDroid 12.1
PixelOs 12.1
CherishOs 12.1
Everything else will give you endless headaches and 3 hours of reconfiguring your phone after you realise that a A13 build is a POS right now.
not true, i am currently using cherishOS 4.0.5 android 13 now few days. Didn't found any major bug, rom running smooth as pixelOS a12. Normal stuff like, playing normal games, voice calling, social media and watching videos no issues even the battery backup is also good. Devs put lot of efforts for us. A13 cherishOS is a great rom to be used as daily driver. thanks i hope this helps for someone.

Xavind

Oct 18, 2014
Redmi Note 10 Pro
not true, i am currently using cherishOS 4.0.5 android 13 now few days. Didn't found any major bug, rom running smooth as pixelOS a12. Normal stuff like, playing normal games, voice calling, social media and watching videos no issues even the battery backup is also good. Devs put lot of efforts for us. A13 cherishOS is a great rom to be used as daily driver. thanks i hope this helps for someone.
It's relative, devs test roms on us for their learning and we sometimes like what we get. What I've observed over 7 years of using customs roms is that devs are less interested in bringing a ROM development to real stability, what has become important is "let's be first" hence this rush to port roms to the newest android version. Except for cDroid every ROM for RN10 Pro is a pixel port there's no real bespoke elements. I guess unlimited photo storage is the thing people want here. That's my take.

It's relative, devs test roms on us for their learning and we sometimes like what we get. What I've observed over 7 years of using customs roms is that devs are less interested in bringing a ROM development to real stability, what has become important is "let's be first" hence this rush to port roms to the newest android version. Except for cDroid every ROM for RN10 Pro is a pixel port there's no real bespoke elements. I guess unlimited photo storage is the thing people want here. That's my take.
i do not know about others. I am also using custom roms and phone software customization for more than 11 years. On who else other then a user devs will test there rom for early testing of bugs or any other issue, (apple also releases several beta version to user's to test there ios (6-7 beta) and then release the final build to public). not all roms are stable that i agree. there are specific roms like for gaming for battery for overall stability. It's user choice to test roms or listen to other user's review and then install rom according to there needs. many mobile companies just launch phone and then do not provide proper software update support, like micromax, xiaomi, redmi, samsung(before) etc.. ASOP custom rom extends the life of a phone(like poco f1, redmi k20 pro, redmi note 5 pro and many many others). Whatever the reason is but in the end user's are getting more without any hard work and yes devs will also think about themselves too and they deserves it. Devs have to meet the user's demand so i think yeah they rush to port to latest android version and also devs have a year to stable the rom for us before another android version google releases. not even google's own android 13 is bug free, it has many many bugs which user's face in there costly pixel devices. so yeah these bugs will also come to custom roms.

Xavind

Oct 18, 2014
Redmi Note 10 Pro
i do not know about others. I am also using custom roms and phone software customization for more than 11 years. On who else other then a user devs will test there rom for early testing of bugs or any other issue, (apple also releases several beta version to user's to test there ios (6-7 beta) and then release the final build to public). not all roms are stable that i agree. there are specific roms like for gaming for battery for overall stability. It's user choice to test roms or listen to other user's review and then install rom according to there needs. many mobile companies just launch phone and then do not provide proper software update support, like micromax, xiaomi, redmi, samsung(before) etc.. ASOP custom rom extends the life of a phone(like poco f1, redmi k20 pro, redmi note 5 pro and many many others). Whatever the reason is but in the end user's are getting more without any hard work and yes devs will also think about themselves too and they deserves it. Devs have to meet the user's demand so i think yeah they rush to port to latest android version and also devs have a year to stable the rom for us before another android version google releases. not even google's own android 13 is bug free, it has many many bugs which user's face in there costly pixel devices. so yeah these bugs will also come to custom roms.
Work definitely goes into any ROM. I will say this, ANY ROM here is better than stock MIUI and that's a fact 😇

Top Liked Posts