best app for cpu setting

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
i am on mean rom GB v45 + anthrax kernel included in it.The problem is when i play 3D game it run on 1.5 ghz and make my phone overheat even with simple 3D game like paper monster so i want downlclock it

using set cpu latest version(2.0.3.2 and 3.0.7 version)wth max 1.2 ghz and min 194 mhz but i see in widget it back to max 1.5 ghz sometimes

using system tuner pro, but it make my phone restart maybe there's conflict with the rom

using cpu antutu master pro , i cant adjust voltage but successly adjust the min and max clock speed eventough the min clock speed always going up same as max clock speed in antutu setting . Installing system tuner pro after adjusting antutu master and the cpu clock is the same as my setting on antutu cpu master pro.

if you have any experiece please share

thanx

ramjet73

Jan 12, 2006
Honolulu, Hawaii
i am on mean rom GB v45 + anthrax kernel included in it.The problem is when i play 3D game it run on 1.5 ghz and make my phone overheat even with simple 3D game like paper monster so i want downlclock it

using set cpu latest version(2.0.3.2 and 3.0.7 version)wth max 1.2 ghz and min 194 mhz but i see in widget it back to max 1.5 ghz sometimes

using system tuner pro, but it make my phone restart maybe there's conflict with the rom

using cpu antutu master pro , i cant adjust voltage but successly adjust the min and max clock speed eventough the min clock speed always going up same as max clock speed in antutu setting . Installing system tuner pro after adjusting antutu master and the cpu clock is the same as my setting on antutu cpu master pro.

thanx

First of all, the kernel in MeanROM GB 4.5 is a dodava kernel. The settings for OC/UV are controlled by parameters in the postboot script, not with apps like SetCPU and System Tuner. If you try to set them with those apps, they will be reset when the phone goes to sleep and wakes up again. There are some instructions for setting up the parameters in this post within the MeanROM GB thread, and the script has more information in the comments.

This post by mpgrimm2 is a good guide to setting up the postboot script parameters, including some recommended values. You might be better off posting further questions in the MeanROM GB thread if they are related to that ROM because there are still a lot of people using it that monitor the thread.

ramjet73

Reactions: amdultra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanx

First of all, the kernel in MeanROM GB 4.5 is a dodava kernel. The settings for OC/UV are controlled by parameters in the postboot script, not with apps like SetCPU and System Tuner. If you try to set them with those apps, they will be reset when the phone goes to sleep and wakes up again. There are some instructions for setting up the parameters in this post within the MeanROM GB thread, and the script has more information in the comments.

This post by mpgrimm2 is a good guide to setting up the postboot script parameters, including some recommended values. You might be better off posting further questions in the MeanROM GB thread if they are related to that ROM because there are still a lot of people using it that monitor the thread.

ramjet73
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone