• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Best app for disabling

Search This thread

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
Hi guys so package disable pro no longer work and I’ve just factory reset my phone for a clean start what is the best app to use now or is there nothing about that use to be as good as pdp

thanks

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
I have switched to CCWSE App Manager when Package Disabler Pro stopped working. Seems to do a good job.

Reactions: brockyneo

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
I have switched to CCWSE App Manager when Package Disabler Pro stopped working. Seems to do a good job.

thanks I’ll give it a try do I have to enable it via adb? If so I’ll have to wait till I get home to use my pc lol

thanks

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
thanks I’ll give it a try do I have to enable it via adb? If so I’ll have to wait till I get home to use my pc lol

thanks

I have been using ADB APPControl. Requires a PC as it works via ADB but I have been very happy with it.

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
I have been using ADB APPControl. Requires a PC as it works via ADB but I have been very happy with it.

No, you just have to give it administrative privileges. I have several old root apps on my Ultra that you just do a couple of adb commands to get them to work. The best thing about CCSWE is that you can disable and reenable on the fly.

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
No, you just have to give it administrative privileges. I have several old root apps on my Ultra that you just do a couple of adb commands to get them to work. The best thing about CCSWE is that you can disable and reenable on the fly.

Thanks seems to be working OK

Is their a list of apps that explained what they do and if there safe to disable ect?

Thanks

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks seems to be working OK

Is their a list of apps that explained what they do and if there safe to disable ect?

Thanks
There used to be before they changed the forum all around. I disable most all the carrier bloat, bixby, dex wearables and several other. Doing it with the app instead of adb you can just reenable on the fly if it borks something else you use.

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Went with this one, not on the play store but is working.

kradcliffe

Sep 28, 2010
Aberdeen
I'm using PDP on my N20U Snapdragon and it's working perfectly. Really makes a difference!

Screenshot_20210921-100200_Package Disabler Pro.jpg

This is good piece of software to use.

Top Liked Posts