Best audio mod for honor 8

Search This thread

nestojean

Oct 4, 2015
Hello friends, just figured out a way to get awesome audio output from my honor 8.

Check out this link to get the latest Dolby audio mod and flash it.
https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/soundmod-axon-7-dolby-atmos-t3412342.

The speaker on the Honor 8 is a bit underwhelming but once you hook up a near decent earphone you are game.

Be sure to get at least a mid range earphone and voila! you wont believe the difference it'll make.

N.B: I am currently using the Axon 7 mod paired with a Xiaomi hybrid pro HD in-ears. :):eek::D

mossheadzoro

Oct 12, 2017
Hello friends, just figured out a way to get awesome audio output from my honor 8.

The speaker on the Honor 8 is a bit underwhelming but once you hook up a near decent earphone you are game.

Be sure to get at least a mid range earphone and voila! you wont believe the difference it'll make.

N.B: I am currently using the Axon 7 mod paired with a Xiaomi hybrid pro HD in-ears. :):eek::D

Hi, I am new to android and I am using honor 8 with Android 5.0.1.
I have never played with mods and would like to learn a thing or two about the Axon audio mod. I did go through the link you had provided. but would appreciate if I could get a tutorial from scratch.

thanks

nestojean

Oct 4, 2015
I have never played with mods and would like to learn a thing or two about the Axon audio mod. I did go through the link you had provided. but would appreciate if I could get a tutorial from scratch.

thanks
You'll have to root and install TWRP first.

To do that, simply search the forums for root and TWRP for Honor 8. There are lots of excellent tutorials available.
When that is done, simply follow the link in my post to download the Dolby axon audio mod by Ahrion, flash it using TWRP and download Poweramp music player from the playstore. After installation, go to settings, audio settings and untick the default option then select musicFX.

You wont believe it when you hit the play button to start your favourite song or watch videos. Its better heard than told as its a whole new experience.

Best of luck sir.

itisiryan

Jun 15, 2017
Beijing

thanks
Honor 8 with Android 5.0.1? AFAIK Honor 8 launched with Marshmallow.

D

Deleted member 9129634

The link for downloading Dolby Atmos is not working. Do you have The file? Thanks

Top Liked Posts