best audio recorder

Search This thread

fenomeno83

Jul 28, 2008
Milano
Hi. What is the best way to record audio at concert?
Default Audio recording android app is bad, but audio using video recording is much better.
Is there some audio recorder app in store that give better quality for audio recording?
Thanks

EPa

Mar 7, 2009
I found the default app (LG?) much too loud (very high gain).
Tried a few, I now use titanium recorder. Not for concerts though, just general recordings (bonus: it's free)

Last edited:

fenomeno83

Jul 28, 2008
Milano
Thanks..i need best quality. Smart voice vs easy voice? Or something else? Is there some technical comparison that shows differences between sound recorder in case of loud music? Thanks

venkat20390@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2013
I found the default app (LG?) much too loud (very high gain).
Tried a few, I now use titanium recorder. Not for concerts though, just general recordings (bonus: it's free)

You can try Secret Voice Recorder. Apart from providing you the best quality voice recording, the app lets you start and stop voice recording simply by pressing the power button 3 times within 1.5 seconds. The power button gesture will work even if your mobile is locked.

I am the developer of the application. If you got any suggestion or feedback, let me know. I will look into it and fix it.

Last edited:

peterbruce

Sep 6, 2017
I suggest you to try Apowersoft audio recorder software where you can record your voices, record from music streaming sites and more. You can also save audio in high quality and get deal on the product from dpcoupon.com

Top Liked Posts