• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Best bootanimation collection

Search This thread

MikeTgT33

Oct 25, 2018
Since the new Os9.0.2 I'm not able to flash bootanimation on recovery. Always failed installation

pankspoo

Jun 27, 2013
in front of ENCHILADA
Since the new Os9.0.2 I'm not able to flash bootanimation on recovery. Always failed installation

U don't have to flash it via recovery. Just use any root explorer or use mi xplorer then copy bootanimation.zip from given. Links as u wish. Then go to root>system >media and there u have to paste that bootanimation.zip and convert permission to 644 and reboot

BirouCosmin

May 29, 2019
Do I need to overwrite the bootanimation zip and then to check the properties because it won't let me modify the pernissions.

Hey are you reading this on a Samsung device wishing you could use .zips rather than .qmg?
Well your wish came true, LOL. A Magisk Module I came across. I have no idea why it's not on the official Magisk Module list or why it is not more known. Because it works beautifully on my N970U Galaxy Note 10 and it works on any Samsung device rooted with Magisk.
I can even use bootanimation changing app in the Play Store finally

Attachments

• changeBootAnimate.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: pankspoo

Ulises31

U don't have to flash it via recovery. Just use any root explorer or use mi xplorer then copy bootanimation.zip from given. Links as u wish. Then go to root>system >media and there u have to paste that bootanimation.zip and convert permission to 644 and reboot

Just to say in OOS 11 the bootanimation.zip file is located in /system/product/media.

The procedure works as expected.

Reactions: pankspoo

Top Liked Posts