• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Best Camera App Available

Search This thread

Nexii

Aug 9, 2012
Houston,TX
I'll be attending Lone Star Drift this weekend and I want to get some good shots. Which camera app and settings do you all recommend besides the stock camera app.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

marclile

Jun 17, 2010
STL
I'll be attending Lone Star Drift this weekend and I want to get some good shots. Which camera app and settings do you all recommend besides the stock camera app.

There are a ton of them, and I think I've bought all of them, but the one I've been using now for a while is DSLR Camera Pro

I have a Canon DSLR so I really like the fact that this one does a very good job of looking and funtioning like an SLR.

Reactions: Afwasmassi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There are a ton of them, and I think I've bought all of them, but the one I've been using now for a while is DSLR Camera Pro

I have a Canon DSLR so I really like the fact that this one does a very good job of looking and funtioning like an SLR.
    SNAP CAMERA !! the best one i have ever used on an N5.. try it out.. you wont regret ! :good::good::good: