Accessories Best case for Poco F3

Search This thread

Ehrles

Nov 12, 2009
Xiaomi Poco F3
Nillkin "Super Frosted Shield" and "Textured Nylon Case" are awesome!

Feels high quality and perfect fit.
~7€ from China (AliExpress Nillkin Oversea Store)

IMG_20210423_130547.jpgIMG_20210423_130512.jpgIMG_20210423_130841_522.jpgIMG_20210419_125402_220.jpgIMG_20210419_125354_139.jpgIMG_20210419_125352_347.jpg

Reactions: Nemix77

osemoka

May 13, 2013
Bydgoszcz
FYI: There's one more topic about cases already.

I got myself that one for 3$ (glass included in price :D, which is pretty ****ty fitted)
It's not bad, but very slippery and the design is not the best.
1619178621476.png

Yesterday I ordered a new NILLKIN CAMSHIELD for like 13$ and I hope it will be better. If not I can just send it back for free :D.

1619178791092.png

osemoka

May 13, 2013
Bydgoszcz
Please try the camshield and let me know whether it blocks your proximity sensor or not. Once I use this case, the the screen won't dim when I'm on phone calls.
There's a known bug in f3 with screen not dimming on calls when you put it to the ear too fast. I don't think it's related to that case only. Or you mean it does not dimm at all and without it there are no problems. For sure I will check that.

billy_overheat

There's a known bug in f3 with screen not dimming on calls when you put it to the ear too fast. I don't think it's related to that case only. Or you mean it does not dimm at all and without it there are no problems. For sure I will check that.
Mine doesn't experience with that problem. Without using this particular case, the proximity sensor is fine. Even with the fabric case by nilkin, it's fine as well. However, when I'm using camshield, the proximity sensor is not working at all. So I was wondering about the location of the sensor. Tried adjusting my tempered glass didn't help too.

Thanks first!

Jinzuken

Feb 1, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
I tried those nilkin cases before but I settled with the Spigen cases. I am comfortable with their rugged cases, sadly still not available for our devices until now and according to their facebook/twitter official page, it will be available within a month (( maybe today up to may )). Still waiting for the release and currently using free case from poco sad

Nemix77

Nov 11, 2011
+1 for Nillkin "Super Frosted Shield".

Provides protection without the bulk, if you want some extra protection you can get a HydroGel back protector also.

The HydroGel protector is not too thick and Nillkin case should still fit right over it.

osemoka

May 13, 2013
Bydgoszcz
I tried those nilkin cases before but I settled with the Spigen cases. I am comfortable with their rugged cases, sadly still not available for our devices until now and according to their facebook/twitter official page, it will be available within a month (( maybe today up to may )). Still waiting for the release and currently using free case from poco sad
I even wrote to spiegen to make case for f3 few days ago and they told me they might ^^. So you say it's confirmed now :D. Spiegen is my No. 1 too.
+1 for Nillkin "Super Frosted Shield".

Provides protection without the bulk, if you want some extra protection you can get a HydroGel back protector also.

The HydroGel protector is not too thick and Nillkin case should still fit right over it.
Nillkin frosted is too stiff for me. It's not elastic at all. I bought one for my mum for moto gs5+ and it didn't even cover full phone on bottom. Hope that camshield I ordered is at least bit elastic. If not i gonna return it and wait for spiegen

Jinzuken

Feb 1, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
I even wrote to spiegen to make case for f3 few days ago and they told me they might ^^. So you say it's confirmed now :D. Spiegen is my No. 1 too.

Nillkin frosted is too stiff for me. It's not elastic at all. I bought one for my mum for moto gs5+ and it didn't even cover full phone on bottom. Hope that camshield I ordered is at least bit elastic. If not i gonna return it and wait for spiegen
Spigen is good man. Thick, but comfortable to handle/carry it with your arm. Its thickness will satisfy and ensure you that your phone is protected when it falls or accidentally dropped on the ground.

billy_overheat

It's elastic/rubberized but it's quite tight though. Plus, my proximity/ultrasonic sensor doesn't work well with the camshield. Fabric one by nillkin works fine though.

Squiddley

Hello all nice to share thanks.... here are mine:

5D055B3F-2426-47C0-9CFA-1CD17660B923.jpeg

I have 2 of these, both are frosted rear with black or dark blue frames. Perfect fit including the fingerprint sensor and no issues blocking other areas. ¥11/€1.4/£1.23 each

3B6D80F2-DD2A-418D-B967-6A44A063DC80.jpeg

Also have this all black and black with blue ring circle. The ring flips up to 180 degrees and rotates 360. Again, the fit is perfect though I don’t care for the writing but it’s not as obvious as in this picture. The centre is a 🧲 so you could use it on a car mount but I sold my car so donknow how firm it is. ¥11.5/€1.5/£1.3 each

564096F0-94F0-4D6F-B61C-78407CB2BA36.jpeg

Lastly have this Nillken on order so need a couple of days till it arrives. ¥35/€4.5/£3.9 each

All three were purchased from Taobao, and you can search using the pictures to find numerous sellers. I’m in Hong Kong so there is a little more for transshipment postage but it’s very cheap.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone