• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Best cases for OnePlus 6

Search This thread

enerGy

Jul 17, 2015
Belfast
OnePlus 8 Pro
Here is the Spigen case, don't mind the screen protector bubbles lol Im waiting on my replacement but still need one on to protect my phone :p

20180622_120217.jpg 20180622_120755.jpg
20180622_120523.jpg 20180622_120402.jpg

Reactions: GalaxyFan88

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
Here's a Magpul clone. Love the Magpul on my iPhone and this one is nearly identical. The only negative is a slightly too small cutout for the mute switch. 7a942aecca0feaa9aea61640ec9585006a035e52-1S_1280.jpeg7a942aecca0feaa9aea61640ec9585006a035e52-2S_1280.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

enerGy

Jul 17, 2015
Belfast
OnePlus 8 Pro
Here's a Magpul clone. Love the Magpul on my iPhone and this one is nearly identical. The only negative is a slightly too small cutout for the mute switch. View attachment 4533003View attachment 4533004

This is the main issue I have seen and tested with many cases, they haven't cut properly around this switch. Out of 4 cases I have tested only the original and Spigen have perfect cutouts around this so far

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
Honor 50
Motorola Edge 20
Here is the Spigen case, don't mind the screen protector bubbles lol Im waiting on my replacement but still need one on to protect my phone [emoji14]

View attachment 4532915 View attachment 4532916
View attachment 4532917 View attachment 4532918
I'm having to send mine back quite liked it but didn't realise it's not compatible with the 3D official tempered glass till after ordered, although when I first put in on I had no issue so I thought great it does work ok but unfortunately as soon as any pressure from putting phone down or one the sides it started to make it bubble in places so I'm sticking with my official nylon and ebony bumper for now,

enerGy

Jul 17, 2015
Belfast
OnePlus 8 Pro
nice and cool tokyo ghoul stuff your avatar.

and btw. too many bubbles on that SP , was the one op had applied not good enough?

It was the official 3d protector and it was like this before I got the Spigen case so it wasn't the case. Useless protector and even more useless support from OP guys :p

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

How chunky is it? Does it add much bulk?

Nah it's just nice mate love it

Reactions: B3501

Mr_Stabs

Nov 14, 2016
Manchester
I bought a couple of the official ones. This morning I picked up the carbon bumper. And it's by far my favourite. It's expensive at almost £30 but feels amazing in the hand.

tranemonk

Nov 29, 2014
I've just bought this heavy case from Aliexpress, did I just waste my money? Or is it decent?
I thought about getting this one as well but the jagged edges on the case turned me off. I can just see the phone in my pocket poking me relentlessly with those edges.

Let us know what you think when you get it.

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
ha anybody tried the Marvel Avengers Iron man case?
How is it compared to NYLON?
I am confused between the two.
although both are Out of Stock right now LOL

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Here is the Spigen case, don't mind the screen protector bubbles lol Im waiting on my replacement but still need one on to protect my phone :p

View attachment 4532915 View attachment 4532916
View attachment 4532917 View attachment 4532918
Did you make a complaint on Oneplus site that their tempered glass does not stick properly and leaves bubbles?
Are they giving you a replacement?

enerGy

Jul 17, 2015
Belfast
OnePlus 8 Pro
ha anybody tried the Marvel Avengers Iron man case?
How is it compared to NYLON?
I am confused between the two.
although both are Out of Stock right now LOL

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Did you make a complaint on Oneplus site that their tempered glass does not stick properly and leaves bubbles?
Are they giving you a replacement?

Yea but they argued like **** with me, finally after speaking through emails to 3 or 4 OnePlus support idiots they finally sent me a new one which so far is sticking this time. It's still not great though I'm using it until my IQ shield one comes

HannibalLecter

May 12, 2016
Yea but they argued like **** with me, finally after speaking through emails to 3 or 4 OnePlus support idiots they finally sent me a new one which so far is sticking this time. It's still not great though I'm using it until my IQ shield one comes
I sent them pictures and told them the whole ordeal.
I hve been callin them everyday since and they keep saying it will delivered this week.
lets see now.

enerGy

Jul 17, 2015
Belfast
OnePlus 8 Pro
I sent them pictures and told them the whole ordeal.
I hve been callin them everyday since and they keep saying it will delivered this week.
lets see now.

Yea I sent them a pic with bubbles and 2 deep scratches to which they said no because its dust :laugh: 2 big lines are dust particles ok idiots. I argued that they were making a lier of a customer and have sold me a defected product that doesn't serve its purpose so they stole my money lmao. Noway I was letting them talk **** by looking at a screenshot only lol

stardomains

Feb 5, 2012
http://r.ebay.com/SOqwve

Have it for OP5 and love it. Just bought this one yesterday and it shipped today. Can't wait to get it and I'm sure it's going to be the one for me. They have it on gearbest too for like 2.50 but it's not shipping yet. You can put a magnet plate between the two layers which is great.

Excellent protection. The buttons move great. Nice subdued look. And just the material is so grippy and nice I love it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No problem. Depending on where you live though might depend on which version of Amazon is the best one to deliver to you.
    (for example., as I'm based in Europe, but I'm an English speaker, I often find that amazon UK gives me the cheapest/fastest delivery, as their warehouses are geographically closest to me). But if you're based somewhere else, I'll show you how to find the best one for you...

The link to it in the UK is:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D3YRYLD/&oneplus+6+case

But if you're based in the USA though, this is the link for exactly the same thing on the main USA version of amazon.:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3YRYLD/&oneplus+6+case

Though let me know if you're based in a different country, and I'll show you how to find them on the amazon closest to you.
    (basically, whatever version of amazon you normally go to, look at the bit after the dot just after the word amazon, and just replace that bit for the one of your country)

For example, if you're from Australia, you would just replace the ".com" part to ".com.au", for example:
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07D3YRYLD/&oneplus+6+case

or if you were from Canada, you would just replace that part to ".ca", for example:
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07D3YRYLD/&oneplus+6+case

In France you would change that to ".fr", eg:
    https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07D3YRYLD/&oneplus+6+case

For Germany it's ".de":
    https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07D3YRYLD/&oneplus+6+case

For Spain it's ".es":
    https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07D3YRYLD/&oneplus+6+case

etc. (you get the idea)

This works for almost anything on Amazon that exists in those countries, so is a useful technique to master.
    (also if one country is out of stock of something and another country has it, some sellers on there deliver worldwide, so is another useful way to get hold of stuff that would otherwise not have been available). Also, some countries can work out cheaper than others, so is also a great way to shop around. Takes a bit of trial and error sometimes, but it's worth it.

Hope this helps.
    My Urban Armor Gear Plasma case arrived today and here it is. I have used UAG cases on my phones for years, so I am not the most unbiased reviewer, but let this case speak for itself.

This is a heavy-duty milgrade case, so it adds quite a bit of bulk to the phone, as you can see in the photos with my OP nylon case for comparison. Part of this is because there is an internal gap for protective purposes – the case is not up against the phone except along certain points.

Fit and button access is perfect.

I am probably going to switch between this and my nylon case depending on the situation, but this is everything I expected based on previous cases. A bit pricey at $40, but you get what you pay for. I have no doubts that this won't let you down.

(Photos were shot with my work S7 while cooking dinner – quality could be better. Sorry.)
    I'm leaning towards the orzly fusion bumper. Had it for my oneplus 5, really good grip on it plus the raised lip on the front.
    OP6_FusionBumper_5_250x250.jpg
    I don't think there's enough cases to choose from yet...it's probably better to use the free case that you get with the phone and then in July choose a 3rd party case.
    I'm leaning towards the orzly fusion bumper. Had it for my oneplus 5, really good grip on it plus the raised lip on the front.
    OP6_FusionBumper_5_250x250.jpg
    Yeah, theirs are really good usually. It's what I had aswell last time. I was going to go for their wallet case again (as I like having the stand for watching videos),. but then I saw they had a really cheap multipack with all of them, where they've even thrown in a whole bunch of other cool stuff like Type C cables and car chargers etc. (works out cheaper than just two cases for all that lot, so I'm bagging this before they put the prices back up)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7C4H7L/&oneplus+6+accessories
    71E5O1FqOzL._SL1024_.jpg