• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Best custom ROM for 8t

Search This thread

spigolon97

May 16, 2013
Hi , i stopped changing Rom when I bought the 8t coming from 6t , but now I am bored and I'd like to try a new rom , which is the best custom ROM for 8t ?
Most important things for me :
Stable and fast ( fingerprint also fast)
Good camera (like stock one )
Good battery
Thanks 😁 if someone wants to share their experience on multiple custom roms I'd be glad

kjslabber

Mar 8, 2015
Northeast Ohio
Of course rom choice is a individual preference but mine is AICP. Good stable, smooth with a few customizations. Can be used with a couple of the custom kernels out there. Not strictly Pixel based. Updated weekly for all devices supported.

zBear

Oct 1, 2008
Chisinau
bored and I'd like to try a new rom

had the same thoughts this friday and spend the weekend trying ROMs and twrp
long story short - stock is better for this phone
I was using custom ROMs for years on different phones (starting OnePlus One and Cyanogen mod by Sultanxda), so I know exactly how a good custom ROM feels and works
for this particular model I'm kind of disappointed and "forced" to go back to stock
off course, you can say that you don't use autobrightness or you are ok with how the fingerprint works (or don't use other stuff I've noticed), but for me stock is much better in a daily driver perspective

if you are really bored and have enough free time, it's better to try yourself and make your own opinion about it

Reactions: spigolon97

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bored and I'd like to try a new rom

had the same thoughts this friday and spend the weekend trying ROMs and twrp
    long story short - stock is better for this phone
    I was using custom ROMs for years on different phones (starting OnePlus One and Cyanogen mod by Sultanxda), so I know exactly how a good custom ROM feels and works
    for this particular model I'm kind of disappointed and "forced" to go back to stock
    off course, you can say that you don't use autobrightness or you are ok with how the fingerprint works (or don't use other stuff I've noticed), but for me stock is much better in a daily driver perspective

if you are really bored and have enough free time, it's better to try yourself and make your own opinion about it