General Best Custom Rom to replace the bad MIUI

Search This thread

Sammmnh

May 26, 2017
Hi all

I think after the bad MIUI 13 update , it is clear that we will not be able to use the full potential of the hardware without any bugs .

So I hope that we will be able to flash a custom Rom soon .

For me ColorOS will be very good

Please share your opinion .

Cubiss

Aug 15, 2016
Brno
Xiaomi Redmi 3
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
I share your frustration with MIUI and am also patiently waiting for anything.
I have tried a few GSI roms without successfully booting, now I'm on xiaomi.eu rom and the frustration is making me think about switching to my old phone with PixelExperience on it. The experience is way smoother.

I would be happy with AOSP though since it's a nice starting point for any ROM development/porting. I wonder if someone is already working on it.

Reactions: _FoxHound_

m3ath

Nov 3, 2016
Huawei MatePad Pro
Google Pixel 7
I have tried a few GSI roms without successfully booting, now I'm on xiaomi.eu rom and the frustration is making me think about switching to my old phone with PixelExperience on it. The experience is way smoother.

I would be happy with AOSP though since it's a nice starting point for any ROM development/porting. I wonder if someone is already working on it.
There is already a developer working on it

Reactions: Cubiss

Pher-

May 27, 2013
A dev has booted Paranoid Android, all in due time, we have OSS Vendor and Custom Rom otw

Reactions: bariz143

robo660660

May 3, 2018
Hi all

I think after the bad MIUI 13 update , it is clear that we will not be able to use the full potential of the hardware without any bugs .

So I hope that we will be able to flash a custom Rom soon .

For me ColorOS will be very good

Please share your opinion .
xiaomi.eu miui13.0.4 is the best for MI 11t pro. u dont even need twrp just unlocked bootloader. the bat file will flash itself. its based on global but its way ahead. less rom usage, no ads, less storage usage , custom dialer and boot mode, can use themes from outside and a lot more. i m using it now on my 11t pro. u wont find anything better i bet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There is already a developer working on it
    A dev has booted Paranoid Android, all in due time, we have OSS Vendor and Custom Rom otw