Best custom Rom

Search This thread

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
This thread is for your experience about custom Roms . All you need to give your views which custom rom you like most and reason also and what improvement you want so someone work on that .... give the best ....

Hope its work and we get best rom ..

Pls never end this thread .... need your views ...
Sent from my A99 using xda premium

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
Friends this thread is waiting for your views ....
You have given your view in development area .....
Which is not useful too . ... as it was mix up with others ...

Plz use this thread for comparison between roms . .

Missing all lovely people in this thread ...

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda premium

Last edited:

locolyric

gingermia v1 , so far is the best rom i had ever use for GB. Cons for the kernel, the wifi should always off when out of the hotspot. The kernel keep wake the system and didn't let it sleep , this drain all the battery life.

ICS all rom- meta trader facing the problem , it jump back to the home screen, i believe this is a similar problem as facebook app facing white screen.

Reactions: rockakhtar

ezio2

Sep 28, 2010
Delhi
www.facebook.com
Help Needed

GingerMia + Audio Beats + GPS Patch is best for me. Less Bug, fast enough, more free RAM and FM Radio.

Edit: I also replace systemUI and Framework with Sharp modded.

how much time have you been using GingerMia ???

are you facing the Dialer button lag ??? [ i faced the lag when flashed the rom 2nd time , then even in 3rd, 4th tym too ]

Also how to use Sharp Modded framework ???

help will be appreciated... :good:

iswanptr18

May 25, 2012
Tangerang

are you facing the Dialer button lag ??? [ i faced the lag when flashed the rom 2nd time , then even in 3rd, 4th tym too ]

Been Using GingerMia couple of times. Never has dialer button lag.
For framework try this way:
1. open GingerMia.zip and sharp modded zip using winrar, so you have 2 winrar windows opened.
2. Find in sharp modded windows "system/framework/framework-res.apk" and replace GingerMia's framework-res.apk by dragging the file onto the same folder (from Sharp to GingerMia).
3. and finally flash it

hope it'll help you

ezio2

Sep 28, 2010
Delhi
www.facebook.com
1. open GingerMia.zip and sharp modded zip using winrar, so you have 2 winrar windows opened.
2. Find in sharp modded windows "system/framework/framework-res.apk" and replace GingerMia's framework-res.apk by dragging the file onto the same folder (from Sharp to GingerMia).
3. and finally flash it

which Sharp Modd fix1 or fix2 ????? what changes will this step bring to GingerMia ???

Last edited:

iswanptr18

May 25, 2012
Tangerang
which Sharp Modd fix1 or fix2 ????? what changes will this step bring to GingerMia ???

I used fix1.
For example in GingerMia when you're at home screen, try touch menu button you will see that the menu has background and font in quite same color so it's hard to read.
Also I like sharp modded battery indicator that has % indicator bigger font and to get rid the notification toggle so i can replace it with Quick setting panel from Qartel rom (I like it better). And some other reasons.

Last edited:

ezio2

Sep 28, 2010
Delhi
www.facebook.com
I used fix1.
For example in GingerMia when you're at home screen, try touch menu button you will see that the menu has background and font in quite same color so it's hard to read.
Also I like sharp modded battery indicator that has % indicator bigger font and to get rid the notification toggle so i can replace it with Quick setting panel from Qartel rom (I like it better). And some other reasons.

i did what you had suggested.. on home screen when i hit menu the problem of grey background white text is solved but internally it remains the same... Toggles of GingerMia are still there ( i want them to be there )

how can i fix same colour text and background ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Abenagiel may share updated version very soon..wait miss

Sent from my LEWA empowered machine... by using XDA

thanks vivekb,, i will not release any rom in a few times and you can share lewaos link for the other,, because i had to prepare my new laptop and take over ARDX development..
    i've been asking him to get the copy of his source and i will be disappear from xda for a moment to learn about his source..

#keep spirit and don't let this device abandoned..

cheers... :good:
    for my review for ics cold 8.4 it's the most bad rom ever i tried , im just fresh install that rom , the main problem is lockscreen not show up after phone sleep and phone not stable (too many restart occured ). and i dont want to try any superhibrid rom , because both problem are looks same especialy keypad light which not turn on if u set screen brightnes to manual.

Dude you should use some soft words or don't comment. For porting a ROM porter need some efforts, at least you should respect that.porter not insisting you to taste the ROM. That is why porter and developer are not coming back to to forum again. Second thing about Tom you are talking... 8.4 by elol is good one not that bad like what you are talking and about super hybrid..... it's one of the stable ics I have ever tasted.

Sent from my LEWA empowered machine... by using XDA
    Shouldn't have helped, bro. U are enabling him......

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

Yeah, I'm to soft at times but I try to make aware it is soon the last thing I'll do in this place if people are not taking action in at LEAST use their intelligens around here and TRY to USE the forum the way it was intended to work and they actually AGREED to having it work!

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda app-developers app

3. and finally flash it

hope it'll help you
    thanks vivekb,, i will not release any rom in a few times and you can share lewaos link for the other,, because i had to prepare my new laptop and take over ARDX development..
    i've been asking him to get the copy of his source and i will be disappear from xda for a moment to learn about his source..

#keep spirit and don't let this device abandoned..

cheers... :good:

I am aware about transactions of data between ardX and you .... thanks again for keeping hope for CM 10 .... and best luck for future development :good: ... meanwhile I will share LewOS very soon....

Thanks again ....
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone