Best custom Rom

Search This thread

rivelta

Sep 10, 2011
bijilu.com
i choose to stay with miui 2.4.13 , because more stable than ics based. and for ics i choose cm9 made by matblk build 20120610 almost perfect ( keypad backlight its normal) and for bug only font sometimes got crash look ( out of.focus) and web page popup sometimes fail to load

sent from my security handy talkie . talk free no pay

Reactions: rockakhtar

ezio2

Sep 28, 2010
Delhi
www.facebook.com
1.6a-superhybrid-reborn or IceColdSandwich -8.4

1.6a-superhybrid-reborn or IceColdSandwich -8.4 ?????

which one is better & has less issues ???

Suggestions required !!! feels good to be back after some 15 days or so :D
P.S. i snap pics regularly and play casual games ...

rivelta

Sep 10, 2011
bijilu.com
1.6a-superhybrid-reborn or IceColdSandwich -8.4 ?????

which one is better & has less issues ???

Suggestions required !!! feels good to be back after some 15 days or so :D
P.S. i snap pics regularly and play casual games ...

for my review for ics cold 8.4 it's the most bad rom ever i tried , im just fresh install that rom , the main problem is lockscreen not show up after phone sleep and phone not stable (too many restart occured ). and i dont want to try any superhibrid rom , because both problem are looks same especialy keypad light which not turn on if u set screen brightnes to manual.

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
for my review for ics cold 8.4 it's the most bad rom ever i tried , im just fresh install that rom , the main problem is lockscreen not show up after phone sleep and phone not stable (too many restart occured ). and i dont want to try any superhibrid rom , because both problem are looks same especialy keypad light which not turn on if u set screen brightnes to manual.

Dude you should use some soft words or don't comment. For porting a ROM porter need some efforts, at least you should respect that.porter not insisting you to taste the ROM. That is why porter and developer are not coming back to to forum again. Second thing about Tom you are talking... 8.4 by elol is good one not that bad like what you are talking and about super hybrid..... it's one of the stable ics I have ever tasted.

Sent from my LEWA empowered machine... by using XDA

chrillefr

Dec 21, 2010
Åhus, Sweden
I'll second that. Totaly agree with you there, Viv.

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I have writen quite the opposite experience and have also described the rom, how patch too I believe..

wesleyel

Apr 20, 2012
Abuja
Dude you should use some soft words or don't comment. For porting a ROM porter need some efforts, at least you should respect that.porter not insisting you to taste the ROM. That is why porter and developer are not coming back to to forum again. Second thing about Tom you are talking... 8.4 by elol is good one not that bad like what you are talking and about super hybrid..... it's one of the stable ics I have ever tasted.

True talk bro...

Nb: nice to have you back Chris.

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda premium

dskochhar

Sep 15, 2011
I'll second that. Totaly agree with you there, Viv.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I have writen quite the opposite experience and have also described the rom, how patch too I believe..

Hi chrillefr,

I tried this ROM earlier and had to go back to Milestone as for me the phone was performing very poorly when in this ROM. tried both the 0.4d and 0.3b kernels but the same problem persisted. It is that non smooth laggy feeling you get which makes you irritated at times. The free RAM was also an issue with this one. Also the soft keys weren't working. If you have workarounds for these please do share them with me as I would be glad to come back to this ROM. Would also appreciate the link to your review on this ROM.

Please don't take the above as complaints in any way. These are some issues I am facing and I really hope they go away so that I can use this ROM again.

Really appreciate and respect the amount of efforts you guys put in porting these ROMS. Thanks guys.

Reactions: chrillefr

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
Hi chrillefr,

I tried this ROM earlier and had to go back to Milestone as for me the phone was performing very poorly when in this ROM. tried both the 0.4d and 0.3b kernels but the same problem persisted. It is that non smooth laggy feeling you get which makes you irritated at times. The free RAM was also an issue with this one. Also the soft keys weren't working. If you have workarounds for these please do share them with me as I would be glad to come back to this ROM. Would also appreciate the link to your review on this ROM.

Please don't take the above as complaints in any way. These are some issues I am facing and I really hope they go away so that I can use this ROM again.

Really appreciate and respect the amount of efforts you guys put in porting these ROMS. Thanks guys.
Go through the thread, you will find solution there only... It just deleting zram .. Then give feedback... Reading is good habit ;)

dskochhar

Sep 15, 2011
Go through the thread, you will find solution there only... It just deleting zram .. Then give feedback... Reading is good habit ;)

Forgot to mention that. There are two versions of the 0.4d kernel available on the thread. If I install the one without the zram is it the same as me actually deleting the zram file? I tried with the one without zram and got the same results.

chrillefr

Dec 21, 2010
Åhus, Sweden
Forgot to mention that. There are two versions of the 0.4d kernel available on the thread. If I install the one without the zram is it the same as me actually deleting the zram file? I tried with the one without zram and got the same results.

I would make a system and data wipe. The file would not be deleted. If you just flash over the one with it, it might lay around.

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
Hi friends, new update from aeio rc1 is out ......
Kindly share your views .....along with comparison .......

Good day to all

Sent from my A99 using xda premium

chrillefr

Dec 21, 2010
Åhus, Sweden
Hi friends, new update from aeio rc1 is out ......
Kindly share your views .....along with comparison .......

Good day to all

Sent from my A99 using xda premium

When was this released? Cant see any close dates in the thread.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

2012-08-25.. info from DL link.. :)

wesleyel

Apr 20, 2012
Abuja
Can someone please create a thread for all the goodies on droidsans club Sharp.
Like kernels and other stuffs there cos I think it might benefit some of us here.
I can't seem to understand the language on that thread even with Google Chrome browser.
I'm Nigerian lol, I don't speak Indonesian or Thai. Hell, I can only speak 1 out of over 350 Nigerian languages lol.
No offense my brothers.... but hope you get the point.

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda premium

Reactions: ezio2 and chrillefr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Abenagiel may share updated version very soon..wait miss

thanks vivekb,, i will not release any rom in a few times and you can share lewaos link for the other,, because i had to prepare my new laptop and take over ARDX development..
    i've been asking him to get the copy of his source and i will be disappear from xda for a moment to learn about his source..

#keep spirit and don't let this device abandoned..

cheers... :good:

Shouldn't have helped, bro. U are enabling him......

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

Yeah, I'm to soft at times but I try to make aware it is soon the last thing I'll do in this place if people are not taking action in at LEAST use their intelligens around here and TRY to USE the forum the way it was intended to work and they actually AGREED to having it work!

how much time have you been using GingerMia ???

are you facing the Dialer button lag ??? [ i faced the lag when flashed the rom 2nd time , then even in 3rd, 4th tym too ]

Also how to use Sharp Modded framework ???

help will be appreciated... :good:

Been Using GingerMia couple of times. Never has dialer button lag.
    For framework try this way:
    1. open GingerMia.zip and sharp modded zip using winrar, so you have 2 winrar windows opened.
    2. Find in sharp modded windows "system/framework/framework-res.apk" and replace GingerMia's framework-res.apk by dragging the file onto the same folder (from Sharp to GingerMia).
    3. and finally flash it

hope it'll help you
    thanks vivekb,, i will not release any rom in a few times and you can share lewaos link for the other,, because i had to prepare my new laptop and take over ARDX development..
    i've been asking him to get the copy of his source and i will be disappear from xda for a moment to learn about his source..

#keep spirit and don't let this device abandoned..

cheers... :good:

I am aware about transactions of data between ardX and you .... thanks again for keeping hope for CM 10 .... and best luck for future development :good: ... meanwhile I will share LewOS very soon....

Thanks again ....