• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Best custom ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JUD4SH

May 31, 2021
Hello guys. I'm looking for best official custom ROM for my POCO F3. I'm planning to use it daily, so I want stable ROM without any BIG bugs. Can you tell me which ROM is best at this moment? (Your opinion). Thank you and sorry for bad English

laid1995

Aug 27, 2016
Apps & Games
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'd recommend the recommended. The mother rom (Xiaomi EU). [EU has nothing to do with europe]. It has the latest official Xiaomi rom features. Basically what Xiaomi updates comes directly to you through this rom (with pack of other features)

JUD4SH

May 31, 2021
I'd recommend the recommended. The mother rom (Xiaomi EU). [EU has nothing to do with europe]. It has the latest official Xiaomi rom features. Basically what Xiaomi updates comes directly to you through this rom (with pack of other features)
Yes, but I really hate MIUI. I want pure Android (havoc os, pixel experience or something similar)

laid1995

Aug 27, 2016
Apps & Games
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yes, but I really hate MIUI. I want pure Android (havoc os, pixel experience or something similar)
Well, I am a OneUI fanboy. I don't like any of them all. but I'd have to get used to MiUI
The thing is you need to know what suits you the most and feel comfortable with. You can check the ones available here labeled as [Development].
I hope the guys here give you more intels of which could be the beat custom rom besides custom MIUI 😅

Reactions: maahmd and JUD4SH

JUD4SH

May 31, 2021
Right now, hands down the best rom would be Arrow OS. Been using it for a couple of days now and the smoothness and experience is on next level.
I was previously using stable and then weekly EU rom.
What about 120 hz refresh rate? Does it working well? Did you noticed any problems or bugs? (Connection, battery life, random restarts, etc.) Thanks for your reply 🙂

Reactions: lolo9393

JUD4SH

May 31, 2021
Havoc was the first Custom ROM for the F3, which didn't include GAPPS by default - so I gave it a try...

After many years of pure LOS/CyanogenMod, I am now running Havoc 4.5 on both the Poco F1 and F3. And it works great on both devices!
Ok, I'll try havoc or hentaios 👍 thank you

HentaiOS works fine to me :v I'm staying on it till any custom with working OTA comes up
That's banned on XDA. It's also not open source ☹️. As a havoc contributor I'm biased to havoc however most of the ROMs use the same device source and so are all stable. I think ArrowOS may be the most stable at the moment but I don't have a problem daily driving Havoc

tsavman

Mar 13, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
Havoc was the first Custom ROM for the F3, which didn't include GAPPS by default - so I gave it a try...

After many years of pure LOS/CyanogenMod, I am now running Havoc 4.5 on both the Poco F1 and F3. And it works great on both devices!
I just received my F3 and I am on the mandatory 7-day waiting period to unlock.

F1 is my current phone, running Havoc 4.5, and I want to install Havoc on the F3 too.

Did you notice any major bugs on the F3 version?
I know it's still too early for all features to be added, but -for example-, is 120hz refresh rate available as an option?

Thank you.

Reactions: JUD4SH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HentaiOS works fine to me :v I'm staying on it till any custom with working OTA comes up
    haven't read the whole thread so not sure if this has been answered.... but ArrowOS now has working OTA and is solid as fck!! i would deffo recommend
    is 120hz refresh rate available as an option?
    yes.

The only bug I faced so far is the adaptive charging: it does not work on official build (it did on unofficial ;) ). But I'm not a 24/7 smartphone user and I don't run games on it.
    I tried many ROMs on this phone (Pixel extended, Havoc Os, Siberia Project, ShapeShiftOS, Arrow OS, etc.), in many ROMs I have some minor or major bugs, but it may be related to my phone because the bugs are not usual (big freezes and crashes). But it does not happen on Arrow OS that's why I'm sticking to it for now it's just very stable and the updates are very easy, for example I got 1 minor freeze in 1 week, whereas with Havoc OS or Pixel Extended I would have multiple freezes and crashes per hours of *heavy* use, for now there is still one minor bug. The main downside with arrow OS is the lack of some features that I love with Havoc OS, but with the advantage of battery and performance of Arrow OS. I may retry and try other ROMs in the future. It is very frustrating to see these major bugs...
    :)
    Well, I am a OneUI fanboy. I don't like any of them all. but I'd have to get used to MiUI
    The thing is you need to know what suits you the most and feel comfortable with. You can check the ones available here labeled as [Development].
    I hope the guys here give you more intels of which could be the beat custom rom besides custom MIUI 😅