Question Best custom ROM?

Search This thread

kodayoda713

Jul 7, 2012
Oakhurst
I've tried quite a few times, and am currently on Nameless A13. A lot of features from OOS haven't been ported just yet, but A12 Nameless had quite a few things there. Don't know if you'll ever get a full OOS experience on any of the custom roms.

As far as performance and battery life, Nameless has been the best. Far better than OOS 12 or 13. Customization varies between roms with CRDroid seeming to have the most customizations. I just prefer Nameless because it seems the most close to stock it terms of interface, without all the bloat. It's all preference though. If you want stability, A12 roms are probably your answer for now until the 13 roms catch up. But if you want the latest and greatest, you could try a 13 custom rom.

paclaco

Apr 13, 2015
Madrid
Oc....nameless is great, but battery Life is worst than tequila to me.
Oss cam are great but with gcam and a good config file i take better pics than oss cam.

Bugscze

Sep 23, 2011
I was on CrDroid since I bought phone in summer. After trying OOS13 beta I went back to CrDroid but I had issues with fingerprint since then. Whenever I needed it I had to restart phone to get it work.

Now I am on Nameless since A13 and I can recommend it. No issues with it whatsoever.

tathagatab

Dec 31, 2014
Kolkata
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've tried quite a few times, and am currently on Nameless A13. A lot of features from OOS haven't been ported just yet, but A12 Nameless had quite a few things there. Don't know if you'll ever get a full OOS experience on any of the custom roms.

As far as performance and battery life, Nameless has been the best. Far better than OOS 12 or 13. Customization varies between roms with CRDroid seeming to have the most customizations. I just prefer Nameless because it seems the most close to stock it terms of interface, without all the bloat. It's all preference though. If you want stability, A12 roms are probably your answer for now until the 13 roms catch up. But if you want the latest and greatest, you could try a 13 custom rom.

Could you list the important OOS 13 features missing on CrDroid? I'm trying to decide whether to switch.

kodayoda713

Jul 7, 2012
Oakhurst
Could you list the important OOS 13 features missing on CrDroid? I'm trying to decide whether to switch.
As it's been a while since I had flashed that rom, so I'm not quite sure what they have in there now. I know they do have the OOS Cam, though. Some features are in there that I remember, but sort of just rebranded. Here are the list of CRDroid features from their GitHub:

Reactions: tathagatab

unknown_2

Jan 7, 2014
Been trying to figure this out for a while now. I want a ROM with comparable performance, features, and battery life to that of OOS.
I'm currently on latest Nameless 12, & sticking on it for a while.
it got the best of pixel features, while retaining oneplus specific features that we love.

Tried Nameless 13 when it was released, but downgrade cuz A13 still a bit buggy.

Top Liked Posts