BEST FOR NON-GAMER USER ?

Search This thread

dvijetrecine

Mar 7, 2012
android 10 (seems to me some kind of kernel problem) for our phone is ****ed up, battery wise.
just stay on a9, tweak it a bit and you should have better experience than with a10.
sure, some have good battery life on a10. i was one of those people. but over time it just started declining. it could be because i used custom kernel and some heavy tweaks from that one thread here.
actually, i think that the more you tweak this phone, the worse battery life gets. sure, you can disable few apps, but that's it. don't go crazy on disabling services and what not. maybe install custom kernel.

Reactions: Mr. Monoxs

Mr. Monoxs

Feb 17, 2021
android 10 (seems to me some kind of kernel problem) for our phone is ****ed up, battery wise.
just stay on a9, tweak it a bit and you should have better experience than with a10.
sure, some have good battery life on a10. i was one of those people. but over time it just started declining. it could be because i used custom kernel and some heavy tweaks from that one thread here.
actually, i think that the more you tweak this phone, the worse battery life gets. sure, you can disable few apps, but that's it. don't go crazy on disabling services and what not. maybe install custom kernel.
Thanks you for the answers and suggestions..

if so, I will return to the final A9. My plan will do :
- unlok bootloader (edl mode)
- flash raw firmware (A9)
- install twrp (permanently)
- install magisk (for root)

What do you think ? is it correct ? or need correction ? please if you have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it..

Mr. Monoxs

Feb 17, 2021
Now I'm at the latest A10 and I will do the job above. Does anyone have any other tips and suggestions ? Like :
- advice before or when doing
- suggestions after working (such as settings, tweaks or custom : kernel, ROM or other tips and suggestions after doing it) if any, please..

dvijetrecine

Mar 7, 2012
unlocking bootloader will reset your phone to factory settings. but it's advisable to do another factory reset after flashing firmware so no files are left from other android version.

Reactions: Mr. Monoxs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    after you flash raw firmware, do a factory reset.
    for tweaks, it depends on what you want from this phone. most stuff works pretty good without modifying.
    unlocking bootloader will reset your phone to factory settings. but it's advisable to do another factory reset after flashing firmware so no files are left from other android version.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone