Best G Mini Launcher?

Search This thread

codeDevil

Feb 23, 2012
I opened this thread to share oppinions about your launchers you are using, why do you use 'em?
For now I'm using Go Launcher Ex, i've tried the ADW Launcher, Espier Launcher, Shell 3D Launcher but the Go Launcher EX works better in my Galaxy Mini and has better design, I love the effects options and the fact that is to simple to use the launcher. But I dont like the themes that are compatible for go launcher ex, they are too low quality. Do you have any other launcher that you think is better then Go Launcher Ex?

gmp009

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
I opened this thread to share oppinions about your launchers you are using, why do you use 'em?
For now I'm using Go Launcher Ex, i've tried the ADW Launcher, Espier Launcher, Shell 3D Launcher but the Go Launcher EX works better in my Galaxy Mini and has better design, I love the effects options and the fact that is to simple to use the launcher. But I dont like the themes that are compatible for go launcher ex, they are too low quality. Do you have any other launcher that you think is better then Go Launcher Ex?

For me i like adw launcher ex specially its folder style... go launcher is good but not good for me..

Attachments

• SC20120311-200807.png
    SC20120311-200807.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 608
  • SC20120220-163707.png
    SC20120220-163707.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 565
Reactions: AndyFox2011

Harp_River

Dec 7, 2011
Caracas
ciphernity.comoj.com

It depends on the taste of every person.. I have also tried Go Launcher Ex, ADW Launcher, Espier Launcher and the Xperia launcher (the one with the animated corners).

I agree with you, for Galaxy Mini, I think that Go Launcher Ex is very good. It's not heavy and have many useful functions. The folder option is what I use most in the homescreen (Although it can be used in the App drawer) And it offers me a good way to close open applications that I don't use it in the moment.

ADW Launcher is Nice, but in order to enjoy it at 100% you need to have the full version. Nevertheless, it is very good and it is the default launcher of CyanogenMod 7.

Espier Launcher is a peculiar launcher. Those people who love iOS of iPhone, will love this launcher. I've tried this launcher for a couple of months and it was very useful (because the homescreen is the app drawer). The folders are very elegant and you can find your app in an easier way without go into an app menu.

I didn't like the Xperia launcher, maybe because I was used to the other launchers.

o.o In conclusion, I think that Go Launcher Ex is better for Galaxy Mini.. Of course, I will try other new launchers.

Kaustubh_93

Jul 30, 2011
go launcherEX as well as adwEX ...both are good launchers and there is no doubt about it.But if someone likes to taste a new launcher then you can try 'zeam launcher'...It is very fast and suitable for me......:D:p

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Gnaver

Oct 14, 2010
Adw ex for me aswell. I was using go launcher for a long time but after upgrade to gingerbread is starts lagging. I tried deleting lot of system apps to save the memory and have more than 150 mb free ram but still its lagging...so adw for now and waiting for more features in Phoenix launcher, ftl launcher and 360 launcher :)

Swyped from Galaxy mini via XDA premium

Lum_Os

Jan 22, 2012
Oxelosund
I am surprised of how few have mentioned Zeam. It's surprisingly fast, really low on the RAM and works like a charm. It also has great design and works really smooth!

motorazrv3

Dec 30, 2011
Ruhrpott
After trying and testing most famous launcher like adw, adw ex, go launcher, zeam launcher, launcher pro, qq launcher, etc i found adw ex be the best for me.

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5570 mit Tapatalk

Frankfor85

Jul 4, 2010
Go launcher is the most graphic detailed and customeable, but adw is the best compromise for our galaxy mini... it allowes to do almost the same things of Go launcher but it drains less ram and battery, and is in general more fluid and reactive.

Gnaver

Oct 14, 2010
Try tsf shell.. Its eating lot of ram but with root and ram manager you'll be good. Its really awesome. I used it on mini before i sold it. You can find cracked version on internet so don't need to pay 16$

Swyped from my ZTE Blade

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For me i like adw launcher ex specially its folder style... go launcher is good but not good for me..
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone