Best gaming J7 Prime ROM

Search This thread

Hxckmann

Sep 2, 2020
Good morning/afternoon/evening y'all, Im trying to find a ROM (I would aprecciate to have any Magisk modules, kernels, etc.) with the best gaming performance for my J7 Prime, so I wish you guys could help me,. I dont really mind the battery, I just want to have the best gaming experience possible on my J7 Prime. Also, I would aprecciate if you guys could send me the link to the roms. Thanks for any help!!!

Last edited:

tytfusokhszxc

• Feb 24, 2017
    Good morning/afternoon/evening y'all, Im trying to find a ROM (I would aprecciate to have any Magisk modules, kernels, etc.) with the best gaming performance for my J7 Prime, so I wish you guys could help me,. I dont really mind the battery, I just want to have the best gaming experience possible on my J7 Prime. Also, I would aprecciate if you guys could send me the link to the roms. Thanks for any help!!!

Reactions: Hxckmann

TRR roms are pretty stable and are good daily drivers based on experience so you can game on them just fine. Also if your not necessarily looking for the latest OS, Venom rom was also good albeit being Oreo still....

Reactions: meeeeh and Hxckmann

Hxckmann

Sep 2, 2020
    TRR roms are pretty stable and are good daily drivers based on experience so you can game on them just fine. Also if your not necessarily looking for the latest OS, Venom rom was also good albeit being Oreo still....
    i would rather a Android 9 ROM, since every android 10 rom i tried sucks on bluetooth conectivity, ill check about the TRR, ive tried some of the "The Real Rom" roms, but is been a long time, they could've get better. (also sorry if i misspell something, im brazilian).

Reactions: meeeeh

meeeeh

Sep 6, 2018
    i would rather a Android 9 ROM, since every android 10 rom i tried sucks on bluetooth conectivity, ill check about the TRR, ive tried some of the "The Real Rom" roms, but is been a long time, they could've get better. (also sorry if i misspell something, im brazilian).
    carai iai irmão KKKK

meeeeh

Sep 6, 2018
    eu costumava usar essa antes de usar o Android 10.
    Perfomance e Bateria top demais, jogava Call of Duty, Pubg Mobile sem travar.

Yep TRR roms are one of the best right now for G610X as they are stable and there are TRR roms for each android version (e.g., "Gaming" for Oreo, "Pure" and"OneUI" for Pie, and "Treble" for Android Q)

• Love
    Reactions: Hxckmann

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yep TRR roms are one of the best right now for G610X as they are stable and there are TRR roms for each android version (e.g., "Gaming" for Oreo, "Pure" and"OneUI" for Pie, and "Treble" for Android Q)