Question Best GCam For Edge20?

Search This thread

fulltronservice

Apr 12, 2020
Mijas Costa
dark-anubis.com
But still gcam is for the phones which have capability to take really good pics but the stock app does not do very good job at it, is what I'll say🤔
The stock application is technically garbage thanks to its Post-Processing. I forwarded the problem to Motorola and you know what they replied... "Unfortunately we can't do anything with the App, we suggest you use other alternatives". What an insult they threw at me with that.

Theprotostar

Jun 16, 2022

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_021503037.jpg
    IMG_20220605_021503037.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 221

Theprotostar

Jun 16, 2022
This pic I took a few days back, if it was only for better processing Milky way would have been pretty visible.

Nov 12, 2021
Not sure if it's only on my unit, but have any of you noticed an awful purple tinge in the corners of photos made with the regular and ultra-wide lens while at night? It usually happens when I take photos in the the artificial street lights.

fulltronservice

Apr 12, 2020
Mijas Costa
dark-anubis.com
Not sure if it's only on my unit, but have any of you noticed an awful purple tinge in the corners of photos made with the regular and ultra-wide lens while at night? It usually happens when I take photos in the the artificial street lights.
In my case no, it should be a defect. All my lenses usually work well and without any problem, I use all of them very frequently.

ilum1186

Jul 10, 2022
I am trying to take some photos in astrophotography mode but the app doesn't seem to want to take longer than 3-4 second exposures. Is there an config that I need to modify!

Sambhav110

May 1, 2022
I am in need of a gcam I tried several times but can't found a stable and good one so can anybody fetch me with a stable version for moto edge 20 processor: sd 778 cam: 108mp main 16mp uw 8mp tp

Feb 13, 2021
How is the audio bitrate on videos capturing on this device - rear videos with people/music?
And can gcam improve this?
I think to buy this, but on most devices this job is useless...

Top Liked Posts