best gcam mod for redmi note 8

Search This thread

Uluru25

Nov 27, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy A6
Thanks for the input, but I used the ADB shell's Package Manager to uninstall the Stock Camera and then sideloaded GCam. Worked like a Charm!
What is a Clone Version btw? Thx in advance.
A clone app has a different "name" thus it doesn't replace an existing stock app but allows you to have a second (third etc.) app installed parallel.

IranSmith029

May 23, 2017
Redmi Note 8
Realme 8 Pro
Para nadie es un secreto que la gcam es una de las app indispensable para nuestro terminal redmi note 8 , aquí les traigo una versión demasiado completa y sobre todo estable

MOD EDIT: Please post only in English according to the FORUM RULES or at least add an English translation below your foreign language(Google translator for example), translation added below:

It is no secret to anyone that the gcam is one of the essential app for our terminal redmi note 8, here I bring you a version that is too complete and above all stable

Last edited by a moderator:

fowLee

Mar 2, 2021
Hi guys !
I'm using a Redmi Note 8 2021 Edition with "stock/preinstalled" MIUI Global 12.5.5 and wanted to ask, which GCam would be best for me (and it would be great without root/magisk/custom rom) ?

Thanks and greetings !

woof123

Dec 10, 2012
Let's take this threat back to life!
I've tried this two versions and the only significantly difference between then it's the Motion Photo which in 7.3 works fine

There is another problem that i have found in 8.1..Astrophotography doesnt work properly.If i try to take a picture in low light,it take ages to take one,with a countdown of 1:50 min or even more,and the outcome is a black picture...This doesnt happen with 7.3.

factorexh

Feb 1, 2013
I've tried a lot of mods but MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V7 feels the best for me.
First of all its stable and allways smooth.
astro mode works perfectly.
good quality on pictures.

I'm using it without cfg. if you guys have a cfg or a mod that works fine for you i wanna give it a try!

Edit: Oh i didnt know that thanks @Dayuser. So if you guys have gcam mod that you really like i would love to try it!

Last edited:

Dayuser

Jun 26, 2016
Moto G7 Power
I've tried a lot of mods but MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V7 feels the best for me.
First of all its stable and allways smooth.
astro mode works perfectly.
good quality on pictures.

I'm using it without cfg. if you guys have a cfg or a mod that works fine for you i wanna give it a try!
Parrot043 mods don't use configs. Last version with possibility to use configs is 7.3.020 V2

ddelaqua

Nov 17, 2016
There's an update of Shamim's GCAM (SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XX_V29) which are really good at my Redmi Note 8T
Need some config but all cameras are working fine
apks source

Uluru25

Nov 27, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy A6

Top Liked Posts