Best GCam ports?

Search This thread

the_cr0w

Hello, I hope this doesn't breaks the rules. I'm having troubles choosing the right Gcam port for my stock s7 edge exy, since the ones I tried were all laggy and buggy (freezes, force closes, etc.).
I do know there are many versions (where Gcam 5 seems to be faster and more reliable than 6, that indeed has more functions) what can you suggest me as a daily driver? What are the ones I should try?

Currently I'm using xgcam 0.25 by newwb. The colors are splendid, but there is a loooot of noise, and the app crashes very often

Reactions: ZionMainframe

xman66

Feb 22, 2016
Cairo
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
can't find a DL link, can you provide me it? why did you choose this version in particular?
i'm not really that interested in AR stickers; should I choose this version too anyway?

t.me/exynosgooglecamera
Try this telegram link, it will lead you to the
[S7/S8] Google camera support
You will find all latest versions of modded Gcam.
I choose this version because it's the latest stable version by idans in that group, but maybe it's now updated, you have to enter and see.

P.S there is a competitor version of this Gcam and can be installed separately so you can decide which one is best for you.

Babak TechCom

Sep 18, 2012
hey guys
i have tested many gcam for s7 edge exynos and currently using idan 4.7 test 2 gcam. do you know any port better than that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I hope this doesn't breaks the rules. I'm having troubles choosing the right Gcam port for my stock s7 edge exy, since the ones I tried were all laggy and buggy (freezes, force closes, etc.).
    I do know there are many versions (where Gcam 5 seems to be faster and more reliable than 6, that indeed has more functions) what can you suggest me as a daily driver? What are the ones I should try?

Currently I'm using xgcam 0.25 by newwb. The colors are splendid, but there is a loooot of noise, and the app crashes very often
    i am using Gcam Exynos 5.1.018.177624777 (idans) work best for me on both oreo and pie with Google AR stickers too
    i am using Gcam Exynos 5.1.018.177624777 (idans) work best for me on both oreo and pie with Google AR stickers too
    can't find a DL link, can you provide me it? why did you choose this version in particular?
    i'm not really that interested in AR stickers; should I choose this version too anyway?