Best HANDWRITING and NOTE TAKING apps for Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite Stylus

Search This thread

chris.arney

Oct 4, 2010
I mostly agree with this, except the bundled Nebo version specifically made for this tablet didn't work for me as well as the one I got from the play store.

I also had INKredible Pro lock up on me. I've got notes in there that I can't access. I worked through some options with their support, and their final recommendation was to manually back up the files, reinstall, and manually restore the files. I didn't have any time for all that mess when it happened, and I didn't want to risk going through that again. So I guess I just donated to their app team, because I'll never use that app again.

Reactions: sadiqkarur

msdn70

Nov 1, 2008
www.mohamedzahran.net
I highly recommend Ms OneNote it works great for me, I like the most it's integration with my laptop with Windows OS, so I can open and edit documents in both devices at the same time.