• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Best i9003 rom ever

Search This thread

sh7adeh

I dont know if anyone think about it but since we upgraded to jellybean 4.2.2 with kernel 3 the device become slower and more unresponsible and cant be ready for minimal day use.. the stablest rom till now based on 4.1.2 so maybe some guys can contribute to port kernel 3 for 4.1.2 jellybean maybe things will get better

Waiting for your ideas guys :)

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

ASMI1

Dec 23, 2010
Yeah, also i think Losco will keep updating this rom regulary:eek:
Big thanks to Losco:D
Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

danierakes

Feb 28, 2013
I dont know if anyone think about it but since we upgraded to jellybean 4.2.2 with kernel 3 the device become slower and more unresponsible and cant be ready for minimal day use.. the stablest rom till now based on 4.1.2 so maybe some guys can contribute to port kernel 3 for 4.1.2 jellybean maybe things will get better

Waiting for your ideas guys :)

Best rom cm 10 by losco or xgamer rom..

munakk

Oct 12, 2012
qta
I think Xgamer rom V2.4 is best bcoz every thing working especially vpn after that none of rom working with vpn n most games :(

Reactions: sam_777

sam_777

Nov 15, 2012
Dhaka
Yes kernel 3 is good enough to use as a daily driver but kernel 2.6.35 shows consistence performance without any sod and better battery life and good memory management. This is only my own experience with my device.

sam_777

Nov 15, 2012
Dhaka
Yes. When it comes to 4.3 Odyssey is a performer with beauty. Best for now. Watch out for WIP ROM by AnyiBillOS with a modified kernel. Silk smooth with good bat life. Still under trial.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think Xgamer rom V2.4 is best bcoz every thing working especially vpn after that none of rom working with vpn n most games :(