• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Best launcher for Android 11 op9pro?

Search This thread

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm using the Nova Launcher 7 betas, it's been re-written from the ground up, previous version had issues with Android 11, this one works fine.

You can visit the Nova Launcher discord and download the betas from the changelog channel :

clavelm80

Jan 9, 2017
Annecy
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm using the Nova Launcher 7 betas, it's been re-written from the ground up, previous version had issues with Android 11, this one works fine.

You can visit the Nova Launcher discord and download the betas from the changelog channel :

I'm on nova prime 6.2.18 and I have no problems (or I've missed them).

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018

Oh my gosh dude, how did I not know about this? I've been using the 6 series beta for a year now.

The performance of this feels fantastic. Unbelievably smooth, compared to 6 series. But I like turning my animations completely off to 'faster than light'. This seems to have been removed in this new seven beta. It's driving me nuts - as although it feels smoother, it doesn't feel as fast as 6 series.

Last edited:
Reactions: djsubterrain

Top Liked Posts