best locking program

Search This thread

agentmikeyd

Dec 2, 2007
i have tried all versions of s2u2 but its too buggy - particularly with incoming phonce calls; i am back to the stock Lock.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

hooover

Aug 3, 2008
State of VA
Throttlelock is my favorite just because it also adds a security element to your phone...not just slide to open which is fine for those who don't care but I used it for almost 3 months not buggy at all...

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
I have been using throttlelock for afew days now and really enjoy it. It is more secure than s2u2 or the factory lock. Prior to this I used the factory lock. I stopped using s2u2 for a few reasons:
1- When you set it to lock when device wakes up, often times I would turn on the phone, 3 seconds later it would lock, then I would have to unlock it to use it. With throttlelock however, as soon as the screen turns on, the lock is displayed.
2- a little too iphone-esq for me

However, I still have s2u2 installed because I really like the 'blank screen on talk' feature.

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
S2U2 1.35 is up, and caller ID working PERFECT for me, so far at least, will get more use tommorrow.

kei78

Sep 24, 2008
kei,

what is your setup? the Vogue's stock caller-id has problems with s2u2 - with the s2u2 caller id off, of course.

what do you have set up?

Iam using OMJ's manilla 2d rom and s2u2 version 1.35. Version 1.30 really screwed up my phone so i had to hard reset. Version 1.32 was released a few short days later and fixed what ever was causing issues that 1.30 had... In the settings for s2u2, i tried the other graphic settings but left it at direct draw as everything seems to be fast.

1.35 i noticed works flaslessly and everytime my screen goes blank it shows the lock screen. Caller ID, blank screen on talk and all other features are bang on for me...