Question Best MIUI based ROM for battery life?

Search This thread

motbot

Oct 16, 2021
Hey guys,

The number 1 thing I care the most about my poco f3 is battery life and support of features such as Dolby Atmos, Gestures, MEMC etc.

So considering that, what is the best MIUI based ROM out of all of the MIUI based ROMs?

(Stock MIUI, XiaomiEU, MIUIMix, EliteRom, OneOS, MiGlobe, Hellas MIUI, MIUIVN)

kamyd

Dec 14, 2014
Debloated Stock?!
Whats your problem with stock? Even of you don't want to debloat just turn on battery saving then 120HZ display.

This is debloated stock. Today usage And from this 6hrs around 1hr is LTE+ usage and brightness of higher than 60% (I don't go lower than 50 even in night)
Screenshot_2021-10-12-22-24-29-774_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

kamyd

Dec 14, 2014
Reactions: hiimimtayaz

Hani K.

Mar 19, 2015
Germany
Reactions: tarkin88

beicuxhaven

Jan 16, 2011
I have now had the EU as well as VN on it. For me, One has the best battery consumption.
Explain? The question of the creator was: Best MIUI based ROM for battery life?
For me it is OneOs

The consumption at night, for example, is always very gladly taken by me, since everything is always set the same and the use also. So the value reflects very well the consumption. With One 1%. EU min 2-4% and VN also

motbot

Oct 16, 2021
I have now had the EU as well as VN on it. For me, One has the best battery consumption.
Explain? The question of the creator was: Best MIUI based ROM for battery life?
For me it is OneOs

The consumption at night, for example, is always very gladly taken by me, since everything is always set the same and the use also. So the value reflects very well the consumption. With One 1%. EU min 2-4% and VN also
yeah you are right

should've added "besides battery life" in there, also what about SOT on oneos, how much did you get on it?

thanks again :)

cyanGalaxy

Dec 30, 2018
Germany
Sony Xperia M
Moto G4
Take every claim of "best battery life on ABC ROM" with a grain of salt.

Everyone has different usage. Different apps. Different enabled features.

I use Xiaomi.eu Custom ROM weekly. I'm happy. I use Always-On-Display (in permanent mode), Bluetooth always enabled for my Fitness-Band. Google Fit, Maps and Play Services Background Location enabled.

motbot

Oct 16, 2021
Take every claim of "best battery life on ABC ROM" with a grain of salt.

Everyone has different usage. Different apps. Different enabled features.

I use Xiaomi.eu Custom ROM weekly. I'm happy. I use Always-On-Display (in permanent mode), Bluetooth always enabled for my Fitness-Band. Google Fit, Maps and Play Services Background Location enabled.
Yeah I agree with you 100% ! what SOT are you getting?

Top Liked Posts