Best Music Player for Android?

Search This thread

klimaxo

May 10, 2014

klimaxo

May 10, 2014
I'll like to ask, why does Neutron have treble rolloff? Is it intentional? I am pretty sure it isn't hardware related since I have tested Neutron on both my Xperia TX and Z2 against various other players and it seems Neutron is the only one with noticeable treble rolloff.

Spectrum.png

Above is the RMAA test I recently done on my new Xperia Z2. "Neutron 64" is pretty much with all the audiophiles options turned on. "Neutron 32" is all the options off. "Walkman" is the default walkman app on Sony phone., and UAPP is USB Audio Player PRO. As you can see, only Neutron has rolloff. Even though the walkman app looks pretty bad, it still extends up to 20kHz within 1dB.

Source: http://neutronmp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2079

klimaxo

May 10, 2014
UAPP or neutron? I just tried them, I can't tell a difference between the two on closed headphones. This is in default settings for both, with volume on max. For some reason when I leave UAPP app to do something else, I can't find the UAPP app again from side menu.

Edit: After further testing on in-ear headphones, I can confirm UAPP is better sounding.

NoSyt15

Apr 2, 2015
Perth
Encore Music is a new, open-source player. Anyone tried that yet? Thoughts?
I've used Play Music up until now. Going to try out Encore and see what it's like.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys... I was just wondering what is your best music player for android?

In my own opinion, PowerAmp is great but its more music freaks. I really do not need an equalizer and all the fancy features that PowerAmp has. However, I do like PowerAmp a lot because it was able to play almost every kind of music file I threw its way.

Another great music player in my opinion is PlayerPro. It is easy to use and it is interface is nice. It does not have any of the fancy feature of PowerAmp such as the equalizer and that is a plus in my book. However, it is able to play almost any type of music file and that is awesome.

I like the Google Music player too. It does what I need it to do for the most part but I don't like the fact that it supports a limited amount of formats.

I found this site as a cool site for more about the best android apps:
    Best Music Player for Android

DISCLAIMER: The site I listed above belongs to ME. If you have any questions or want to give some feedback... send me a PM.
    player pro with ics skin
    To: WhiteiceDMSTech

Here's the newer version of Noozy just in case you're still into it.

https://www.box.com/s/pkvfwflqlvd553p1mgtl

Sorry, I had to store it on my box account... :(
    I love ZPlayer<3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
    PlayerPro, PowerAmp and Uber Music. Uber Music is a music player whose dev is same as that of LauncherPro. So, now you can guess how smooth and user friendly it could be. ;)

Sent from my LG-E730 using Tapatalk 2