Best Nexus One Rom?

Search This thread

jim29

Jul 1, 2010
Hi guys,

I have a N1 and have moved from Froyo to Sense. My question, are there any Custom roms which have the best of both worlds?

Froyo features I like, Pattern unlock without having to swipe unlock first, shows charge levels when charging.

Sense features I like, Widgets, Music Player.

Is there a custom rom with best of both, or can you load the HTC apps onto Froyo independently?

Thanks in advance.
:D:):D;):D:);):D;):);):D:cool:;):cool::)

jim29

Jul 1, 2010
Cool, I'm on this now, liking it. Will check it for a while. Well liking the way that the Google account pulls down all your apps you have installed, can switch roms in minutes.

:D

irishrally

Jun 13, 2009
California
That's like asking: Do you like chocolate cake? Cause I like vanilla. My mom likes carrot cake, and my dad. Well. My dad likes apple pie.

Your mom and dad are wrong. Vanilla is obviously the way to go :D

EDIT: OP: I wouldn't mess with any available sense froyo roms for awhile. Try out vanilla froyo and when good sense froyo roms are available you can check them out then.

jmarinco

Jul 7, 2010
Hey.

Do you have a AT&T version or a T-Mob version?...

If you have an At&t version could you please disable the 3g data and just enable the wifi and test if the wireless keep alive when the phone go to sleep

Thx.

Hi guys,

I have a N1 and have moved from Froyo to Sense. My question, are there any Custom roms which have the best of both worlds?

Froyo features I like, Pattern unlock without having to swipe unlock first, shows charge levels when charging.

Sense features I like, Widgets, Music Player.

Is there a custom rom with best of both, or can you load the HTC apps onto Froyo independently?

Thanks in advance.
:D:):D;):D:);):D;):);):D:cool:;):cool::)

Sindroid

Apr 4, 2010
Bergen
Many good ROM's to try out. Just start with a ROM, flash it, test it for a few days, if you don't like it, try another.

No ROM is better than the other, is all about personal taste. Many people praise Cyanogen's work, though i admit he does a good job on his work, i prefer a ROM more closer to stock then i just take a little from others and put it in in the one i use for my own personal taste.