• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Best panorama taking app?

Search This thread

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
Which apps that take great panorama pictures would you recommend? It doesn't matter if I have to pay

The stock camera app takes low res panoramas, around 3 MP :eek: , the colors are washed out/weird , it's awful, just like the stock camera app itself, I mean, really google no 16:9 6 MP picture option? No 60 fps 1080p video? No burst mode? I could go on and on ...

Meneco87

Nov 10, 2013
Which apps that take great panorama pictures would you recommend? It doesn't matter if I have to pay

The stock camera app takes low res panoramas, around 3 MP :eek: , the colors are washed out/weird , it's awful, just like the stock camera app itself, I mean, really google no 16:9 6 MP picture option? No 60 fps 1080p video? No burst mode? I could go on and on ...

I too want a better app...XD

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
What about spherical pictures?
The N5 cam does a bad job of stitching them together... Any suggestions?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the stock app is the only one that does photosphere. I know Focal had some sort of spherical photo but I don't know how well it works. Anyway, photosphere stitches it well for me. Have you tried holding the phone in one place and simply tilting it? It won't work if if you just wave your phone around everywhere.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My favorite is Cycloramic. Very good panoramas!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app